been almost a week and nothing yet!-first grow! plz help

wes93moon

so i started growing 4 days ago i used bagseed and i have about 6 seeds 3 in pots and 3 in little cups i put all six in a cup of room temp. water for about 2 days they started cracking and growing roots so i planted them pointy end up in miracle-grow soil and i have waterd them once with room temp water that was four days ago the soil is still moist but none of them have sprouted above soil yet i have them sitting under two 48inch 32w florescent bulbs and i keep my grow room about 75 deg. F. so did i do somthing wrong or is this normal time this is my first grow

i have saran wrap on the but still nothing is there anything else i can do to speed the process or am i going to have to wait a couple more days

Plants grow on their time..not yours my man!! You CAN NOT Speed the process!! why would you want to. THis is going to be more than a growing lesson...seems its going to be a patience lesson as well! and since I got a vibe from you...just remember this piece of key information. For down the road...to keep in the back of you mind. In about ten or eleven weeks, when you think you're ready to harvest...wait another two weeks!!! Trust me!!!!! Ok this may help "speed up the process" you Have two options...Buy a seed starting mat or you can use a heating pad to keep the soil warm from below!!

patience grasshoppa

q1. is it miracle grow soil with fertilizer? some of their stuff would burn seedlings
q2. how deep did you place the seed below the soil? 1-2 cm is fine
q3. did you compress the soil? patting it down gently is better

oh,
and patience

Back
Top Bottom