Been reading again

pete2

I've been reading about meters, three to be exact. PPM meter, TDS meter, EC meter, Witch one will be the best for a new grower? The PPM meter gave me a couple of numbers to go by- 400-1000, Is this right, do I keep my PPM's within that range? I also read that the TDS is almost the same as a PPM meter. I have never used either of them. So if you guys could give me your 2 cents, it would really would be appreciated. Thank-You

All are the same, just different multiplier to convert to each one

I have a ppm pen, works well, but I only use it in DWC to check if my ppm is dropping

I never judge my nutes by it

I use the manuf feeding schedule, then cut it in half

Then watch what the girls tell me they need, if anything

Start simple, I did, as you learn toss more items into your toolbox

But diving in head first before checking if the pool g
Has water, is never good

Or pay the price for Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect, clean and swap the reservoir every week, and never check pH or ppm. Just watch your girls for a mag def. It's kind of how I do it when i grow dwc, which is most of the time just not this time. :)

Get ec and cut out any misreading....

Or pay the price for Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect, clean and swap the reservoir every week, and never check pH or ppm. Just watch your girls for a mag def. It's kind of how I do it when i grow dwc, which is most of the time just not this time. :)

Thank-You for the reply. I take it that you are pretty good with DWC. The last time I used DWC was in 2015. Everything worked some what, plants grew tall and budded, but there was very little buds on them and the buds were small.
I need [ like everyone needs ] to get a lot of bigger buds. Thanks again for posting

Thank-You for the reply. I take it that you are pretty good with DWC. The last time I used DWC was in 2015. Everything worked some what, plants grew tall and budded, but there was very little buds on them and the buds were small.
I need [ like everyone needs ] to get a lot of bigger buds. Thanks again for posting

It's sounds like you had either a sativa strain, or a lack of light. I wouldn't say I'm good at DWC, but I am lucky as all get out. I'm sure anyone with a 600w HPS in a 4x4 could duplicate my results :)

Back
Top Bottom