Beginner nute ?

I have about 20 seedlings and most sem to be doing pretty good under my nove t55 6500 150 light. I have a couple with purple stems and mutated leaves. Thicker, darker green and mishappin a bit. They are not grow upo or out really and the stem seems to be fatter then the healthy ones. They are not growing as fast ast the others. I have some with multiple chuts and leave burstinbg up and out the top. They are about 2 inches tall and fan out as much as the dixies cup they are growing in. I'm please with the density so far.

The mutants appear to be deficient in something. All I have on hand at the moment is 17-17-17 Vigoro Timed release Flower and Vegetable Plant food.

They are the little pellets that look similar to pot seeds.

Should I use this at this point and is so what is the bast way.? I was think of dissolvoing into water and delivering to the plant this way or should I sprinkle some into the soiless mixture they are growing in now?

Or not use at all?

What combo should I be giving at this phase? Its been about 2 weeks since germination.

I will try to take some pics later.

The depot should have this?

IS it pellet form too? Does anyone dissolve this into water then use to water plants? I feel like pellets in the soil are not consistently giving the same nutes.

I've seen at nurseries dried blood meal wit is like 30 -0-0 would that any good or too much Nitro?

try liquid miracle grow, if you don't mind the chemicals it's really good stuff. you can use it during the seedling - veg state but if i where you i would flush it out during flowering and use somthing organic.

Does anyone dissolve this into water then use to water plants?
Get what ever form you want.
If you got Home Depot, they'll have what you need.

Or even spray it on the plants. Dilute it more to spray direct.

I've seen at nurseries dried blood meal wit is like 30 -0-0 would that any good or too much Nitro?
It's for re-conditioning or refreshing soil or adding to the soil mix before potting.
It may have directions for diluting with water but No P-K so it's unbalanced.

Ok so stopped by the depot tonight and founf LiquaFeed All purpose Plant Food. Its actually the refills for the garden hose attachment sprayer. I can't find out how strong it is because you aren't suppose to mix it yourself. Anyone with any exp with this stuff.

I got 2 kinds 1 mentioned above 12 -4 - 8

and bloombooster flower food same brand. 12 - 9 -6.

How should i attempty to start diluting?

1/4 cup per gallon for a couple of weeks then goup gradually?

I want to get nutes to my plants because I see various beginning stages of deficiencies.

please help!

thanks.
btw my little 2 week old seedlings have a nice smell already and are busting out nodes everywhere. Little compact fvckers. Love the knowledge of light and when to use what.

I got 2 kinds 1 mentioned above 12 -4 - 8

Nothin' at 12-6-6?
................... ^^ these can be even lower

Start with that one.
As for dilution, maybe start at half strength.
If they like that go to full strength.

When you are ready to flower, use the other one.
But again, I would look for somethin' at 6-12-6 to flower with.

Back
Top Bottom