Being Color blind

getright

So, I'm color blind and I think it's hilarious when people show me their bud and then brag about the colors of it. I just nod my head like I'm agreeing. The first few times I told people I was color blind, they didn't believe me and then then after convincing them, they wanted to play the color game.

Re: Being Color blind...

Can you please do us all a favor and tell everyone that purple pot is not really any better than green pot. (from the same strain)

From my experiences, Green bud is as good as purple bud.

:bravo:

Exactly. its amazing how many folks with color vision and perfect sight are still blind to reality when it comes to purple.

For some reason people want to pay more green for purple ! Fine with me , now just let me spray those green buds purple ...

Welcome to 420 forums.

I had an earlier post but I thought it might have been perceived as offensive to persons color blind. I try to be politically correct.

Can you please do us all a favor and tell everyone that purple pot is not really any better than green pot. (from the same strain)

I have been attacked by some brownish (cured, no remaining chlorophyll) herb before. It might have won the fight, but I smoked it's ass.

So, I'm color blind and I think it's hilarious when people show me their bud and then brag about the colors of it. I just nod my head like I'm agreeing. The first few times I told people I was color blind, they didn't believe me and then then after convincing them, they wanted to play the color game.

Man it's nice to hear from someone else who id color blind!!! I didn't find out until I was 21...never understood why people kept telling me to check out the color of the bud??? I never saw the red's and purple's and so on.....BUT, I can tell the difference in dank and mid....and it isn't based on color.

In fact I picked up some TW in Arcata and it looked green/brown to me....but smoked like a CHAMP...knocked my wife out!

peace....

wait, so you see gray scale, or just can't see all colors? i always wonder how tough street lights must be with that.

It's a red-green thing and there are different levels of color blindness....acutally it's not a true color blindness because I can see color...more like color challenged. A red light looks like a red light and a green light looks like a green light.

The issue is in the shades of red and green and colors like purple. They don't "stand" out or "jump" out at me.....When the are side by side the edges become blurred....almost fuzzy looking. Picking out somthing like a tie gives me a headache.

Kind of a frustrating thing but not a real issue....

peace...

Back
Top Bottom