Best brand of T-5's

Red-Cricket

Hey all, Can anyone suggest the best brand of flowering T-5'S? There are many brands out there BUT....personal experience is the Best! Thanks Red

Well I wouldnt say best. But if you want to save money I suggest you goto Home Depot and buy T5 strips there. Just get a 1$ extension cord and wire it to the light. Simple. I can show you pictures. Getting 2 of ---->2 bulb - 3 ft T5s and the extension cords is like $50 Total. Compared to paying over $200 or more for a brand one.

-DB

Can't really go wrong with Phillips Alto T5s can you? Just get the lowest colour temp (2200k, 2700k) you can find and you'll be set.

Hey Toronto 420, Thanks for the info. I cant seem to find a flowering t5 in the 2700 range, should I go as low as possible or will 3000 work? Any tips on T5 's would greatly be helpful! 1st grow and I am going strictly T5...Thanks again! Red

Thanks Weed, Just looking for some experienced T5 growers...not many out there....How was your experiences with them? Thanks red

I thought they work quite well. I really havened seen an increase in yeild with my 1000w hps system over the T5's. I think the hps does a better job with lower buds because of penetration but the upper cola's seem to be about the same.

Thanks Weed, From what I have heard...T5's do a pretty dang good job if you have a little extra "Time"....yeilds seem to be pretty good and quality is also good. My thoughts are why deal with all the heat given off with hps when you can grow a lot cooler..with less heat signature. Tks Weed..............Red

Back
Top Bottom