Best Canadian or US seed bank?

Ogwillis

I currently have auto white widow, auto early miss from crop king seeds and auto XXL cheese from dinafem seeds. So far all have popped and had no issues.

My question is in everyone's opinion which Canadian or US seed bank has the best price and strain selection? Another question is what to you guys recommend for a very flavourful strain?

Alot of reviews I've read are abit older so I want to know current day what everyone thinks

I currently have auto white widow, auto early miss from crop king seeds and auto XXL cheese from dinafem seeds. So far all have popped and had no issues.

My question is in everyone's opinion which Canadian or US seed bank has the best price and strain selection? Another question is what to you guys recommend for a very flavourful strain?

Alot of reviews I've read are abit older so I want to know current day what everyone thinks

I was wondering the same..Did you ever find an answer to your question?

Haha never ended up getting any type of answer! I decided to get some canuk seeds from true north seeds, they are currently 50 percent off till may 31st. Besides that I didn't find anything that stands out on price

Haha never ended up getting any type of answer! I decided to get some canuk seeds from true north seeds, they are currently 50 percent off till may 31st. Besides that I didn't find anything that stands out on price

You being in Canada I wouldn't think you've have a problem at all. I've tried Crop kings, came quickly but half were not viable..From my research its looking like 420 or Seedman are pretty good

Banks that I personally used multiple times.

JamesBeanCompany

AKBeanBrains. I like to deal with Dave directly, because he has more available straight from him, and you wont find anyone that gives more free seeds.

Hes got some real old school genetics from the 80s-90s, and for me those are what Im mainly interested in. Hes got genetics from the old Super Sativa Seed club, 90s Sensi Seeds, of which many of the strains from Sensi go back to Nevils Seed Bank.
Some to look for from AKBB?
Nl5 X Haze
Sensi Star
Black Domina
Original Durban
Pre2000 Kali Mist
NL5
NL2
Freezeland
Beatrix Choice
Williams Wonder
And he has all kinds of crosses.

Katsu Seeds. Hes got the best Sour Diesel, and Sour Diesel crosses money can buy. Look into the Sour Diesel IBL, which is out of stock for now, but will be restocked. Double Dose Diesel, Staten Island Island Diesel, and many many others.

The Seed Source.
Look into the Crickets and Cicada gear.
Especially the Puck BC3
Skunk x Puck BC2
Sensi Star x Puck V1, or V2
Puck comes from Nevils old Hashplant strain from the 80s. And is the most sought after of all hashplant clones. Along with her mother. Pacific Northwest Hashplant.
Bob Hemphill worked 4 years on the Puck,and Puck crosses. I got all of them, but I would jump on the Puck BC3, and the Skunk x Puck BC2
Many think the Puck is the mother of all the Original Chem cuts. Its not proven, but thats what many believe.

Labyrinth Seeds.

CoolBeans

SeedsHereNow

Swami Organic Seeds.. Not to be confused with Swami Select.

Great Lakes Genetics

Speakeasy Seed Bank

Authentic Genetics.. He has the Original 80s Sk1 that has only been bred 2x since 1988. Want real Sk1?? This is the place to get it. It came straight from Mel Frank. Also has original NL2, and the original Afghan Side of all NL strains. Purest Indica. Also has the purest of the Original Haze. the Male side of this stuff is the best side to breed with You have to go through 100 or more Haze Females to find a keeper, and thats the way its always been, so to bred with, use a Male, unless you have the space, and time to pheno hunt.

One of the few I use when I order from outside the USA??

USC come from Spain, or France

Underground Seeds Collective..
They have original 1972 Columbian Gold genetics, Black Afghani, and Amnesia IBL.

Another one of the few I use when I order from outside the USA??

Hemp Depot. These are in Canada.
Joey Weed. He has Original Pre 2000 AK47, which is pure fire, and will stand up to anything out today. Extremely potent, and reeks like a MoFo. Joey also has the Original Pre2000 White Widow from Greenhouse Seeds, when they were still at the top of the heap, but arent now. He also has original C99, and a couple others. But his Ak47-White Widow are unsurpassed. I ordered from Hemp Depot recently. March 29, and got my AK47 seeds April 17, and no problem with Customs.

Back
Top Bottom