Best Ever Cannabis Brownies

SkinnyChef

I made these for Christmas..........sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood

In a med sauce pan melt 3/4 lb of butter into 1 1/2 cups of guinness and one cup of coco powder. Only heat long enough to melt the butter and the coco is blended in.

In a large mixing bowl you need 2 1/4 cups of flour, 1 cup of your favorite smoke very finely ground, 3 cups of sugar and 1 tbl spoon of baking soda. Mix togeather with a large spoon, add 3 eggs and the beer, coco and butter mix. Mix by hand for 3 min or with a mixer on med speed for 2 min, blend in 3/4 cup of sour cream.

Grease and flour a 13"x9"x2" baking pan. pour in batter and bake at 350 for 55minutes to an hour and 10 minutes. Only fill the pan a little over half way. To test if its done, poke it with a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean ( not gooey) it's done. I have used some leftover batter to make cupcakes the baking time is different so keep an eye one them.

Let cool in fridge for a couple of hours, cut and enjoy!!!!!

It really depends on how dence the bud is....... It could take a bunch as much as an ounce or more, but if you have some top leaf that will help to get some volume.
I used some really good swag (1 1/4 ounce)and it got us all pritty waisted.

i was going to try to top your brownies.....but your a chef...a skinny chef...but a chef none-the-less

:laughtwo: ....eyy that I am. But I don't claim to know it all, so if you have a recipe to share...please do!!:bong:

Well I guess I did too many :bong: s......I did not see the kitchen thread untill just after I posted this one here. But I would guess that it happens all the time. You know, old spaced out pot heads like me post shit in the wrong place:smokin:
I will try to pay more attention to what is what here :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
but no promises that I won't do it again.:allgood:

You can call the that if you like but Chocolate Stout Browines might be a better discription. But what do I know.......I am "old and in the way":laughtwo:
( I wonder if anyone will understand the reference I made:hmmmm: )

ROFL....Thats a good one, I need to remember that. ( if I can)
Here have a :bong: or :bong: :bong:

I've never heard of mixing butter and beer but it sounds like a really good idea. But why? THC is fat soluble and alcohol soluble so why did you use both?

Back
Top Bottom