Best Portable Vape?

I made the mistake of buying a pax knockoff on ebay (did not know it was a knockoff when bidding). At first it was ok then I watched a you tube vid comparing the knockoff to the real pax. This video made me want a real pax so I bought one. IM WRITING THIS TO WARN READERS DO NOT BUY A PAX KNOCKOFF! The knockoff has already died and the real pax is still going strong. Very nice hits, my wife and I use it when going out and with one load we get stoned 3 times each. We love the stealth and quality of this vaporizor. Oh do not buy a MFLB knock off...made that mistake as well. Vaping is in my opinion the way to go when using our beloved plant. Happy vaping.

I had (and still have) high hopes for the PAX by Ploom.
I have had some problems though:
1) Getting used to hitting lightly with short draws. Ploom says "sip, don't rip." Good advice.
2) Perhaps in looking for the elusive thick vapor I was vaping on the high setting. I believe it
caused some light combustion of my product and raised a stink that tanked my stealth at
a very inopportune moment. Beware.
3) This is the show stopper: The mouthpiece has locked in the closed position.. and I mean locked.
If Ploom does not resolve this I'll be a bit pissed.
I was just starting to enjoy the PAX when the mouthpiece locked. If they fix that problem I believe it will make a great portable vape.

Quick follow up to the second above..
Ploom did fix the locked mouthpiece on my PAX.
They wanted to blame me for not properly reassembling after cleaning though.
I don't believe that's the case. I was able to use the PAX after I cleaned it... It locked up later.
Bottom line is... I would NOT buy the PAX again.
It's too hard to get a proper hit and it needs to be cleaned too frequently.

I have the Arizer Pro portable vape and I have a hard time getting any vapor out of it. I heard such great things about it so I think its more of my experience with it more than anything else. I can get a little vapor, which gets me mildly high, but nothing compared to a bong hit. I wish I knew some people that had vapes so I could try them out.

I too would be interested in a desktop vape like that one. I actually looked at that one.

Back
Top Bottom