Help me select a portable vape

Yes, you can switch out the battery in the Air. It's an 18650 and it lasts quite a long time. But I'm not too happy with any of the portables I've gotten for dry herb. It just seems to take a lot of work to get any of them to work well and delivery any vapor. I'm currently experimenting with the little Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB) and think it could be the best answer for a portable if one can learn good management of the AA battery.

I like the Ascent by da Vinci. It looks like a cell phone from a distance. The battery lasts a long time before you have to charge it in my opinion. I paid $240 for mine (Carbon Fiber) in Ann Arbor. But to be honest everybody always goes back to smoking joints because it's like smoking a light cigarette. The problem is the smell of the bud in the chamber. You might as well have a joint and keep the roach in a small glass container. I don't use plastic because it oozes smells after a short period; Glass does not.
I use a pint or half-pint mason jar for small amounts and wide-mouth quart jars when getting enough for a month or so. It makes life so much easier when you can be discreet [with smells]. Then all you have to take care of is your fingers and your breath. Windex cuts the smell from your hands and you can always spray a bit on your windows real quick and get rid of the smell in your vehicle. I don't smoke when I am driving. But I might if out in the Country.

Back
Top Bottom