Best Tasting Blunts

Smokindro420

yah, Im Going to smoke in a little bit w/ my girlfriend and she wants a blunt that taste good, me personally im a peach optimo or a dutch kind of guy but they dont have to much flavor, which blunt should i go with to get the most flavor possibly...shes picky about this shit, im bout to say fuck a blunt and take some bong rips...in need of some advice..lol:hmmmm:

wow that true blunt kush looks fucking awesome...and im just drooling over the looks of the package!

True Blunt's KUSH is awesome, it's fruit punch basically but with a cooler name, lol
You might also wanna check out True Blunt SIZZURP, which is fuckin good too, it's a citrus mix. But homie, any peach blunt, you CAN'T got wrong with that, it tops all.

DaHui said:
True Blunt's KUSH is awesome, it's fruit punch basically but with a cooler name, lol
You might also wanna check out True Blunt SIZZURP, which is fuckin good too, it's a citrus mix. But homie, any peach blunt, you CAN'T got wrong with that, it tops all.

Preach the Peach sister!:adore: Peach is my favorite flavored blunt, but after that comes Blueberry and Strawberry flavors, and Chocolate is a nice treat once in a while :Rasta:

:peace:

ahh thanx for all the help, imma try the kush & sizzurp True blunts, but about the banana congac and platinum chocolate mint wrap where would ig et thoes from cuz i went to the tobacco outlet and didnt see either, who makes them ive never ehrd of them, but on a better note i know for a fact that they have at least the sizzurp true blunts, soo ill grab and extra one of thoes if needed...if u could post a pic of the chocolate mint, and banana congac so i know wat to look for...thanx

yeah blunt wraps are the best tasting for sure but when you can't get any corona delux or palma Dutchmasters are pretty good tasting

Back
Top Bottom