blunt question

Smokrs United

alrite my friends i have an idea for a blunt but i need some help to no if it will work or not, im thinking bout getting 3 different blunt wraps and rolling them together to make one long different flava L, but im not sure if it will work or not so some advice or imput will be much appreciated, THANKS!:joint:

Blunts are really weird. If you lick them enough, they will virtually weld themselves together, so yes I think it's possible. It's also more than likely that you will mess up a half dozen wraps before you get this to work so make sure you get enough and don't overlick them. Why do you need a blunt that is 3 blunts' long anyway, are you really putting that much bud in it!?

yeah i really plan on putting that much in it, but im a decent roller, nothing amazing and im wondering if i can really do this or is there a easier way

We've rolled blunts with four wraps before. Made a big 2x2 sheet and rolled that up. Seems like a good idea. It will work if you have the skill to roll it. I'd only do 2 flavors at a time. Anymore and its not gonna stay together.

I'd put two of the same flavor together then put two more together and stick them together.

so should i roll it all up at once or roll the blunts and somehow fit that into eachother

Just stick the leafs/papers together and then roll it all at once. You can't get them to stick if you roll them seperatly.

i may just end up going with the spliff but itll prob be a tad bit harder to roll for me

tell us how it turns out and if you could gets some pics of the roll that would be tight

Back
Top Bottom