Best Vape For Under $100?

jackster110

I used to have a mflb (I MISS IT SO MUCH :( ) and I sold it because someone offered me more than I bought it for... Now I'm in the market for another vape. I don't necessarily need a portable vape because I basically only vape in my house, but I also would like something that's easy to bring out and put away because I won't be able to just leave it out in my house. What do you guys suggest? I never realized how much I would miss the mflb. Unless you guys show me something better, I'll probably just end up purchasing another one.

not much for under 100 thats any good easy vape is good set it to like 360-364 let sit for 5 mins attach hold ez vape upside down so none of the Stuff burns and ur set

also if u dont like the burnt popcorn taste then vaping is not for u

I use this one and it's pretty cheap and around 90 bucks. Vapir NO2 Fully Portable Cordless Digital Vaporizer. Just look for it with the sponsors of our forum, small hand held, recharges quickly and smokes great, I have 2 of them, one in the house and the other in the car and I found an adapter to also hook it up to the cig lighter to charge when taking long trips. I love it...

Back
Top Bottom