Best way to generate CO2

KbCobra

I have always used dry ice but I've only been growing a few years. I saw a co2 bag at the grow shop yesterday but I couldn't get a straight answer about ppm from the guy working there. Do they work? Because of my job I have several large industrial oxygen and a few medical oxygen tanks that I own, do you think a few company would fill a few with co2? Or do I have to trade/sell them for specific tanks? I also remember a guy I used to buy marijuana from that made a hose connecting his 20 gallon wine fermenting containers to one of his tents. That seems like it wouldn't generate enough ppm to matter...

i have never heard anything good about them bags i also make moonshine and i hook up my exhaust tube to my small grow cab i think it helps lol those tanks will work fine heck u find the place to fill them they might even buy a few
Just look them up on YouTube, plenty of videos showing before and after ppm. There's one in particular that the dude gets his ppm to 1200 with two bags in a 7x7 room.

I'm going to see if I can trade a welding gas company a few tanks tomorrow for a large full co2 tank. And maybe if they do that trade a few more for "free" co2. I'm tired of these things taking up half my garage anyway

Back
Top Bottom