DIY CO2 generators

Re: DIY CO2 generators.

I use it, I recharge once a week when Iam using it, also I hang the exit tube over one of my smaller fans so it blows it into my plant. Haven't used it enough to notice a difference but it can't hurt. Also when I was using it I was running a 400w hps an from what I've read an been told that's not enough light to benifits from it. I've since upgraded to a 1000w hos but as I currently have a sour D in the tent I've been told not to use co2 for diesel as it reduces the smell an potently. But it's not verified yet, maybe next diesel run I'll use it again an see if I notice a difference

Re: DIY CO2 generators.

I use it, I recharge once a week when Iam using it, also I hang the exit tube over one of my smaller fans so it blows it into my plant. Haven't used it enough to notice a difference but it can't hurt. Also when I was using it I was running a 400w hps an from what I've read an been told that's not enough light to benifits from it. I've since upgraded to a 1000w hos but as I currently have a sour D in the tent I've been told not to use co2 for diesel as it reduces the smell an potently. But it's not verified yet, maybe next diesel run I'll use it again an see if I notice a difference
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to anyone else's thoughts and experiences.

Back
Top Bottom