Best way to smoke hash?

re: Best way to smoke hash/?

jeez you guys im tellin ya i been smokin the definative library of concentrates for the longest time,glass on glass,grievo wand is by and far the way.

hookah! of course

Hash blunts burn for a solid half an hour, and are get you ripped. Sprinkle some bud, you can even use the bud you shook for the kif. Take your hash, break it into even chunks and later it evently ontop of the bud, roll and spark it.

Knife it.

hot kniving is the best way you get all the smoke without the waste of a pipe or bong... a joint is way out if you dont want to waste.
around here we use 1 hot k nife and a stove. when i get a piece of good afgani or other black hash i would want to use a propane torch to heat up two knives and smoke that way hehe

Let's see...in the 60's and 70's we would just stab a 1/4 oz and light it...then we used chillums, then pipes of all sorts, car lighters, on pins using plastic pens to draw with, then hot knives till they slipped once and scarred my lip...

Finally I saw the light, now all I ever do is vape. Works best in Volcano or herbalAire. Must have a liquid pad to do it. If there is residue, the hash is not the best. And the taste...you haven't tasted hash till you vape.

Smoking is bad for the lungs...why do people insist on using this antiquated lung destroying method, SMOKING...hello, it is 2008! Time to grow up and be kind to your lungs VAPE! :peace:

Re: Best way to smoke hash/?

Ive been geting good hash for past few weeks and ive tryes just about everything and everyway to smoke it and honestly the best high has been from a gravity bong just straight hash hits big ones no bud 2 or 3 and im fuckin toasted. And as far as the gpen thing you can smoke hash outta coil kind and mesh kind coil works a lil better burns slow wouldn't recommend doing unless ina pinch like i was. Had only hash busy Fri at work ran out and all i had was gpen w/ coil head shit worked but gravitys r the way to fuckin go old skool 2 liter and a bowl head in the cap haha recomend a screan

Best way to smoke hash is definately bucket smoking. It takes the high to a whole new level. Just lift the bottle as you light the cap. Then press the bottle into the water with your mouth isolating the cap. And then smoke moves into your lungs as you press the bottle. Best with a little bit of tobacco to give it the efficient burn. I prefer American Spirit blue since it is a very light tobacco.

https://ecannabis.com/knowledge/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Bucket_bong_diagram.jpg

I like to light it with fire and inhale the smoke!
Ohhh ... sorry ... I got confused!

This question somehow reminds me of a trip a few of my family members and I took last year. After a long drive, we all arrived at the destination, checked in, and all the THC aficionados huddled in a Smoking Room (be considerate Hotel dwellers, if you smoke, get a smoking room). After at least ten minutes of fussing and cussing, they announced with great dismay that the vaping device one of my nephews brought was DOA. They wouldn't/couldn't smoke hash without a Vaporizer! I laughed inside, as there were no shops in the area to replace or fix the device.

I'm am the oldest of the bunch, and I asked the more youthful relatives if they might possess a pipe or bong. The youths were distraught, so I flashed back to my teens in the early 70's. I went to the bar and bought a can of beer (I don't really like alcohol effects, but I digress) and made a aluminum can pipe from the emptied beer can. You would have thought I was Einstein by their reaction. The hash burned up really nicely on the canpipe, they were more ripped than if they had vaped it probably! Old Uncle turned out to have a few tricks!

Sorry if the majority was off subject, my mind wanders sometimes!

KeifKeith

If you want to know the proper way to smoke hash send me a gram or two of your best hash and I will do a video for you. LOL. Clean your pipe thoroughly burn off a new screen load it and enjoy. This is the best way I've found to get the full unadulterated flavor of the hash. For me its a treat and I don't want to mix it with anything that will mask that beautiful hash taste and high.

Back
Top Bottom