Big bud and bud candy question for dwc

sanjose

ok ive never used bud candy or big big bud before so its my first time using it .since my roots just sit in the water cuz its in a bubbler sytem should i use how much it says to use on the bottle or do i use half of what it says to use per gallon
i am just curious cuz someone told me i can burn my roots using what it says to use

Well IMO when starting a new nute or additive it might be best to test it before going full strength. I myself would try it at half strength and work up but then again...I a firm believer that most growers use way more nutes and additives than they really need and even hurt yield doing so. They think the more they pump into the plant the more they will get back. More doesn't always mean better.

ok ive never used bud candy or big big bud before so its my first time using it .since my roots just sit in the water cuz its in a bubbler sytem should i use how much it says to use on the bottle or do i use half of what it says to use per gallon
i am just curious cuz someone told me i can burn my roots using what it says to use

I don't know if I would recommend half as much, but 25% less is a good way to see the strength of the product without hurting the grow.

This is what you're supposed to use:

Use 2 mL per Liter during weeks 2 through 4 of your flowering phase.

You want to make sure that you're following the directions in most cases, of course, it never hurts to be gentle at first. Some plants are more sensitive than others, of course.

good luck with this!

I highly recommend using half.

It's important to remember two things about nutrients:

1. All nute companies assume you're using RO water

2. Don't think they wouldn't tell you to use a bit more then really necessary to keep you buying more and more often.

With new nutes I always start at 50%, then 75% then full strength. At least until I get a feel for the new nutes.

Tis better to need a little more than have too much.

You can always add...... or you can burn your plant , flush and start over.

:peace:
WillyB

Back
Top Bottom