Any one use bud candy and big bud?

sanjose

Ive never used advanced nutes before and this is my first time using advanced. I am using andvanced sensi bloom part a and b and i am also using big bud and bud candy. I have them in a bubbler system
under a 1000 watt hps light i am growing clones of purple kush from an oakland dispensary
i am just curious what big bud and bud candy will do for me. So if any one has used it before let me know and also if you have pics of the outcome that would be great thanx

IMG_49402.jpg
IMG_49492.JPG
IMG_4964.JPG
IMG_49261.JPG
IMG_4921.JPG
IMG_4878.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_48701.JPG
IMG_48592.jpg
IMG_47971.jpg
IMG_48552.JPG
IMG_4869.jpg

thats what you will get!! or bigger/better

Check advanced nutrients.com
I have used both and are worth the money. I feel that you need to get the yield as high as possible so why not give it a try. Your already using some of their other products.

You can mix and match anything but if your changing to certain advanced nutrients, why not go all out and see how much more yield you get compared to GH.

How often do you apply those nutes? I water 3 times a week in my soil grow, and one of those times gets all the nutes added. I add open sesame, beastie bloom, or cha-ching at every watering, but everything else is only once a week.

Back
Top Bottom