3rd week flower nute help? Is Mammoth P enough?

Ironmike340

I’m using advanced sensi bloom 2part. And adding 1.5 ml mammoth p! What am I missing at this stage?
I see big bud and bud candy,but I’m wondering if mammoth p replaces this?

Attachments

• 07E70E37-1A9B-4944-9644-A19177E03684.jpeg
    07E70E37-1A9B-4944-9644-A19177E03684.jpeg
    763.1 KB · Views: 128
  • D1F552E5-25C9-4C77-A40A-17037FDA27B4.jpeg
    D1F552E5-25C9-4C77-A40A-17037FDA27B4.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 111
I’m using advanced sensi bloom 2part. And adding 1.5 ml mammoth p! What am I missing at this stage?
I see big bud and bud candy,but I’m wondering if mammoth p replaces this?
As far as I know Mamouth P not a fertilizer but is living microbes that specialize in breaking down nutrients that are more geared towards the flower cycle (P), that are in your soil needing broken down. If so, and you dont have what's needed in the soil for the microbes then no, you dont have everything needed. What grow medium are you using?

IM using happy frog soil.
Sensi bloom part a and b.
My ppm with ro water adding 250ppm cal mag
And ppm total is now 1600 and plants don’t seem to care.
Tomorrow will be 3weeks and not sure what else I need

250ppm calmag is very extreme! That, over time will cause lockout of other nutrients. 50-60ppm for calmag is more like it. You will need something more geared for P and K. Look at B-52 (2-1-4) and Big Bud (0-1-3) to solve that and they will add many more beneficial elements too.
They can be bought cheap in as small as 250ml bottles or by the gallon. 250ml is more than enough for many plants.

Overdrive is a must for week 5 on in flower. (1-5-4)

I have used The whole "Grandmaster" line up of Advanced for the last few years solid. Great stuff!

Ok went to grow store to purchase these and he said you can or you can buy rock resonator and it will do it all? So I paid 68 for 32 oz what do you bing about it

Also store and people on here tell me 200 ppm of cal mag so that’s what I been doing. So I should lower it?
You will begin to learn that 99% of those who work in hydro stores know almost nothing helpful. They try to sound smart but do nothing but parrot information they hear from other mostly bad growers. 250ppm of calmag is an absolute no go, it will cause issues. Take a look at Mulders chart....Too much of one element blocks out others from being able to be used..

Even the most Calcium nf Magnesium hogs 50ppm will cover. Remember, there is also Calcium and Magnesium in your Bloom A and B too lol.

Ok went to grow store to purchase these and he said you can or you can buy rock resonator and it will do it all? So I paid 68 for 32 oz what do you bing about it
Not sure. It looks to be a straight P and K booster and that's it. It dont look like it contains near the other beneficial elements in the ones I listed above. I could be wrong, I just dont see the info on it.

You will begin to learn that 99% of those who work in hydro stores know almost nothing helpful. They try to sound smart but do nothing but parrot information they hear from other mostly bad growers. 250ppm of calmag is an absolute no go, it will cause issues. Take a look at Mulders chart....Too much of one element blocks out others from being able to be used..

Even the most Calcium nf Magnesium hogs 50ppm will cover. Remember, there is also Calcium and Magnesium in your Bloom A and B too lol.
It's only here that people do this. I've brought it up before, not sure where it comes from but you don't see it on other forums. It's like how everyone on groweasy thinks everything is tmv. Everyone here thinks you need 200-300ppm calmag even for seedlings.
My tap water is only 48ppm and I don't need it untill bloom. Even then it's not much. If I do big plants they get upto about 100ppm but only once they're like 3ft X 3ft, feeding at close to 1000ppm and only if im using blurples. Don't seem to need as much under hps. Not sure if there's a reason behind it or if it's just me but I definately need less with hps.
Ive heard the argument that there's "buffers" in it which do various things but im quite happy letting my pH swing and sorting it myself. I use a Res so it's the only thing I have to do anyway. I'd just be bored if I didn't have to keep it in check lol.

Thank you.
I’m beginning to wonder if 1600 ppm is to much? That’s my reading when I feed.
Couple questions
1. If I lower cal mag I’ll be at 1200 is that to much?
2. I have rock resonator coming should I add that and lower nutrient dose of sensi bloom?
3.my plants are in 5gallon smart pots and been needing water every other day. I have been giving nutes twice then water is this to much or should I nute every time in bloom or every other time.
I’m gonna drop cal mag to 90ppm? Would that work

Thank you.
I’m beginning to wonder if 1600 ppm is to much? That’s my reading when I feed.
Couple questions
1. If I lower cal mag I’ll be at 1200 is that to much?
2. I have rock resonator coming should I add that and lower nutrient dose of sensi bloom?
3.my plants are in 5gallon smart pots and been needing water every other day. I have been giving nutes twice then water is this to much or should I nute every time in bloom or every other time.
I’m gonna drop cal mag to 90ppm? Would that work
90ppm will certainly be better. Here is what I have always done with Advanced when my plants dry out every other day. First, realize that advanced gives you a "weekly feeding" so if watering/feeding more than once per week just cut all of your nutrients in half. Never give just plain water in between but instead give half strength nutes at every time. That way your plant gets the full weekly dose or even slightly more every week just in multiple feedings. This will keep your plants more steady. Give 1/2 strength Rock resonator with the 1/2 strength Sensi's every feeding. Dont worry too awful much about the ppm's with advanced because a bunch of that is just pH buffers hense the "pH Perfect".

Back
Top Bottom