Bud Candy?

Flipper

Didn't seem to find anything with a search, so i am asking. Bud candy from AN nutes all users chime in. Good results? And can i use with a bud booster like fat flower? or will bud candy replace it.
I use a aero hydro system so i don't want to clog it up with black strip molasses.

Thanks,
:morenutes: Flip

I tried it a few years back. The label used to state "Derived from Magnesium Sulfate", which as we all know is nothing more than Epsom Salt. So I figured it was nothing more than Epsom Salt & molasses. When I ran out I stopped using it and have not been able to tell the difference. The taste, smell, yield, & potency were all the same without it.

They've re-done their formula since then, but I reckon it's still pretty much the same stuff.

Didn't seem to find anything with a search, so i am asking. Bud candy from AN nutes all users chime in. Good results? And can i use with a bud booster like fat flower? or will bud candy replace it.
I use a aero hydro system so i don't want to clog it up with black strip molasses.

Thanks,
:morenutes: Flip

LOVE Bud Candy. Love, love, love it.

Totally awesome, though I haven't used it with molasses, as that has screwed me in the past.

I use Big Bud as a part of my growing schedule.

Bud Candy, although I have not used this stuff yet, is more like a bud sweetener, it makes your buds taste better and also gets the resin glands more sticky... I have talked with BPN about making something like this stuff... it is a future project :thumb:

:peacetwo:

My northern lights and cream caramel are in week 4 of flowering and i been using bud candy since day 1 of flowering. Can't really tell yet. Need more time to give a report if this worked or not.

Flip

I have grown with and currently grow, using AN products (pre-PH perfect) and have found that bud candy is a quality product. I think you'll find better results if you use Piranha and Tarantula with it as the sugars feed the roots better. Unfortunately this makes it much more expensive.

Do growers use it for the entire grow. Instructions on the container says use till like the 6th week. But molasses is added at the end of most grows.

Flip

Nice thought about skipping the B-52. Always wondered about that, but I like using a full setup instead of missing out on something. LOL

I don't think he means skipping the B52 completely Motherhugger, i think he means he skips it for the first two weeks of flower just like he stops using Big Bud the last two weeks of flower, (your supposed to switch to Overdrive according to the AN feed schedule).

Back
Top Bottom