I think im ready to FLUSH, so what do i do?

On your next watering use straight water plus molassas. Use 2 tablespoons per gallon. Make sure you flush with at least 2 times the water your pots are rated for. So if you have 3 gallon pots use 6 gallons of water etc. Do this each watering when they need it. Make sure on your last watering to give them their full 12 hours of light before you toss them into 24 - 36 hours of darkness.

:allgood:

I used to flush with only water way back in the day. This is why I changed my method during flush.

Brer Rabbit Molassas is 6% potassium, sugar / carbs 5%, calcium 8%, iron 2%and magnesium 8%. This covers bud swelling, and all of your micro nutes thats needed in the last 2 weeks. Flowers pack on alot of weight during the flush period. Having enough potassium is extremly import during this time.

If anything I almost double my normal dose of molasses during the flush period. The flowers will swell greatly due to the extra molasses. They will also be a little more dense and sticky which is nice.

IMHO using molasses during the flush is pretty important for flower swelling. I also forgot to mention that flushing with extremly cold water before your dark period is also key. It throws the plant into ultra hiper drive swelling flowers.

:thumb:

I used to flush with only water way back in the day. This is why I changed my method during flush.

Brer Rabbit Molassas is 6% potassium, sugar / carbs 5%, calcium 8%, iron 2%and magnesium 8%. This covers bud swelling, and all of your micro nutes thats needed in the last 2 weeks. Flowers pack on alot of weight during the flush period. Having enough potassium is extremly import during this time.

If anything I almost double my normal dose of molasses during the flush period. The flowers will swell greatly due to the extra molasses. They will also be a little more dense and sticky which is nice.

IMHO using molasses during the flush is pretty important for flower swelling. I also forgot to mention that flushing with extremly cold water before your dark period is also key. It throws the plant into ultra hiper drive swelling flowers.

The reason I stop all nutes and molasses is to have the plant use up the stored food left in the leaves (autumning off the leaves). Im just telling you what I do. Everyone has there own method.:peace:

ooooold post, but think it should be followed for autoflowering plants also?? just wondering, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom