What do I do?

panel350

Hi All, Firstly Thanks to all the countries for their kind words after the mass shooting in my small beautiful and usually safe country.A very black day indeed .Now to my problem.
My girls are in their 9th week of flower,the buds look and smell yum ,the tricomes are starting to go milky.
over the last 4 feedings they have had Ph water with Molasses. I am going on hoilday for 10 days in 4 weeks time and would like to have the buds dried and in jars before I head off .So I'm trying to figure out a plan .when to start flushing Etc.
Any suggestions would be awesome !!
Cheers

Attachments

• 16march2019 001.JPG
    16march2019 001.JPG
    337.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 16march2019 002.JPG
    16march2019 002.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 63
I start immediately flushing and flush for 10 days. Then when you hang them make sure that the humidity is lower 40 percent but no lower than 20 percent. I suggest using nets to dry because if you use nets the product will dry about 10 percent faster and as far as curing, you need to make sure while you are on vacation that you have someone opening the jars daily to prevent mold. Once mold has been introduced the product is Basically trash. Hope this helped my friend.

I start immediately flushing and flush for 10 days. Then when you hang them make sure that the humidity is lower 40 percent but no lower than 20 percent. I suggest using nets to dry because if you use nets the product will dry about 10 percent faster and as far as curing, you need to make sure while you are on vacation that you have someone opening the jars daily to prevent mold. Once mold has been introduced the product is Basically trash. Hope this helped my friend.
Sounds good but I won't be able to have someone open the jars :( any other ideas for storage when I'm away ???
Cheers

Yes remember you can always rehydrate them later, so I woild not put them in jars instead if you can thet them dry thourghly untill you return. It is very easy to rehydrate buds but Mold + trash. You can also put them in paper bags ( Not fresh of the plant) after it has dried a bit and the papper bag will draw the moisture out of the buds slowly. Thats what I would do. Please let me know how it went when you return. There is a few ways to rehydrate your buds, you can buy a rehydration cube that you simply put in the jar with the buds, or the DYI way is to use some orange ol lemon peels. Just have to keep a close eye on them when you use this technique because if you leave over night the buds might need to be dried out more because they suck up moisture fast. Also take into consideration that you want around 65% humidity in the jars. The last time I had to hydrate my buds with orange peel I put it in the jar for 6 hours and they were exactly where I wanted them to be.

Yes remember you can always rehydrate them later, so I woild not put them in jars instead if you can thet them dry thourghly untill you return. It is very easy to rehydrate buds but Mold + trash. You can also put them in paper bags ( Not fresh of the plant) after it has dried a bit and the papper bag will draw the moisture out of the buds slowly. Thats what I would do. Please let me know how it went when you return. There is a few ways to rehydrate your buds, you can buy a rehydration cube that you simply put in the jar with the buds, or the DYI way is to use some orange ol lemon peels. Just have to keep a close eye on them when you use this technique because if you leave over night the buds might need to be dried out more because they suck up moisture fast. Also take into consideration that you want around 65% humidity in the jars. The last time I had to hydrate my buds with orange peel I put it in the jar for 6 hours and they were exactly where I wanted them to be.
Hi mate ,well I put my thinking cap on and came up with this for the curing jars when I'm away.I do brewing so used one of my air locks and added an in hose with a non return valve then attached that to my air brush compressor which I will put a timer on and set it for 5 minutes a day .What do you think???

Attachments

• curing jar 001.JPG
    curing jar 001.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom