Another flushing question

snicrep

To flush or not. Specifically im growing fem autoflowers in foxfarm soil. Im 2 wks or less from harvesting (1st grow). Ive added nothing but purified water. The only ill effects ive seen are some rust spots on a few leaves on one of the two plants. Im not too worried being close to the end now. Right now only clear trichomes, and the flowers are still filling in daily. Theres some conflicting info on here. Some say 1-1/2 times the pot size some more. One said when the trichs are ready start flushing for 2 wks. ( that doesnt sound like something i would do). Im leaning towards not flushing. The fox farm has alot of natural fertilizers in it so...do i need to flush?

To flush or not. Specifically im growing fem autoflowers in foxfarm soil. Im 2 wks or less from harvesting (1st grow). Ive added nothing but purified water. The only ill effects ive seen are some rust spots on a few leaves on one of the two plants. Im not too worried being close to the end now. Right now only clear trichomes, and the flowers are still filling in daily. Theres some conflicting info on here. Some say 1-1/2 times the pot size some more. One said when the trichs are ready start flushing for 2 wks. ( that doesnt sound like something i would do). Im leaning towards not flushing. The fox farm has alot of natural fertilizers in it so...do i need to flush?
If you went start to finish with nothing but the organic fox farm ocean forest soil and no synthetic nutrients added then you do not need to flush whatsoever. There would be no point

Back
Top Bottom