Big Budda's Blue cheese Stretch?

dogstick

Hey fellow stoners, I was curious if any of you guys grew this strain out. I am going on 2 weeks into 12/12 and wondering how much more they will go. I just got done doing Barneys Blue cheese and those tended to be much smaller then the buddas so far. I am doin into in a scrog and also I have topped them. Not sure if any of your guys could help but thought I would throw it out there to see if I could rangle any feedback on the BBBC. Thanks

Re: Big Budda's Blue cheese Stretch ?

IMG_11246.JPG

Here is a pic of the garden, 4 plants.

Sup Dog, Was wondering what was the height and weeks from when you went to 12/12 on your BC? I got one going in a dwc bubbler and wanted to know how high and leafy it should be at my stage. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Pross- Tuff to judge since the branches go out in every direction parrallel and I also topped it. My screen is set 10 inches above the base so maybe you could judge with that. I just got done doing the Barneys BC and it was the smallest strain out of the 5 different that I did. I am hoping it is pretty close to the same with BB. I know that 75% of the plant is the same cheese but not sure what blueberry each breeder went with. If your are doing mutiple strains I would say that it will be the smallest hopefully won't get choked out by light if your doing it along with other strains.

Back
Top Bottom