big girl need help

brawnhaulage

hi there i have been having trouble asking this and uploading a pic,,,anyhow what kind of a plant is this it is a clone from a friend and it is hugh 12 feet up and 6 feet across i think its in the 3 week flowering please tell me if you can,,go to gallery and punch in user name brawnhaulage and tell me what you think and any advice for me i am a first timer there are 4 photos.....thanks

I've made links to your photos.
What are the purple flowers in the first picture?

ross_006.jpg

https://www.420times.com/gallery/data/500/ross_010.jpg

https://www.420times.com/gallery/data/500/ross_009.jpg

https://www.420times.com/gallery/data/500/ross_005.jpg

did you get my message back,,that is my camoflage (FAKE FLOWERS) GOOD EH!!!!!what do you think i have been taking good care of it,,,

Looks nice. I've heard that coventional wisdom is to never talk about your current grow, unless you absolutly need to.

merickson said:
Looks nice. I've heard that coventional wisdom is to never talk about your current grow, unless you absolutly need to.

merickson, if that were the case this section would be empty.
As far as specific strain, there's no way to tell.
It appears, from the width of the leaf blades, to be a hybred (as most strains of pot are) that leans slightly on the Indica side.

brawnhaulage said:
thanks for that info...yaa that guy kind of scared me a bit,,,if you have any other advice please help thanks..

You're doing a hell of a good job.
Kudo's on the camo bit, I have used plastic flowers and berries; a friend uses red round x-mas tree ornaments.
They way I look at it is that it can't hurt.

yes that was a while ago now i have some big flowering going on i will try to post a recent pic.....thanks for the compliment cause i have been taking care of them...like i said 12 feet high i had to tie it down ,,,,

good, at least your using your head while doing this, are you feeding it anything? that monster is gonna use up all of its food real quick, and besides if your not feeding it, you will get a better yield if you do, how often are you watering, and the only way to get the strain is to go back to where you got the clone and ask questions, it definatly is leaning on the indica side. i would definatly look up what zone you live in as a good guess when first frost will fall. if i think of anything else i will come back. fuckin wake and bake, fogged my head lol...

LIKE I SAID THANKS AGAIN ,I HAVE UPLOADED 3 OTHER PICS IN MY OTHERS IN THE GALLERY UNDER brawnhaulage GO THERE AND CHECK THEM OUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOAD PHOTOS JUST TO SHOW ONE PERSON THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO ,,ANYHOW YES I AM FEEDING THEM LOTS OF DIFFERENT THINGS LIKE ORGANIC PLANT FOOD TO MY BROTHER IN LAW GAVE ME SOME REAL EXPENSIVE HYDROPONICS FERTILIZER HE ALSO SPRAYS THEM FOR MOLD ECT,,,,WE HAVE JUST HAD A LOT OF RAIN SO I HAVE NOT WATERED THEM IN ABOUT A WEEK BUT I USUALLY WAS ONCE A DAY OR EVERY OTHER DAY ,,,IF YOU SEE THE RECENT PICS YOU CAN SEE LOTS OF BUDS OR FLOWERS ..TELL ME WHAT WEEK I AM IN,,,???

Back
Top Bottom