Big Howdy to everyone from GOING4GREEN!

Going4Green

Howdy y'all

Been growing for a year now learning every thing i can, been a long first year and learned some things the hard way. First harvest did not go that good had some problems at the very end the the harvest was ruined but still made some good hash. Second grow was allot better just finished up and cant wait for the cure to be done, will be enjoying some good homegrown buds finally:slide:.

Big thank you to every one that has contributed information or even started a journal/thread always can learn from watching someone else. Looking forward to learning from all of you and hope you can maybe learn something from me.

Thanks for having me 420Mag.

:byebye: Very nice to meet you Going4Green. And :welcome: to 420. We like your attitude, You will make a great addition here. Gain the knowledge than drop some that is what make this Community thrive, Special and very positive all around. Cannabis lovers helping Cannabis Lovers. Hope to hear more and will be looking forward getting to know you friend. Welcome home!
We will see you around. :roorrip: :peace:
:theband:

Welcome to 420!
sure am very glad to see you here!!!

This site is like a giant library, full of more information and more education that anyone could ever read and absorb. Best parts are it is quiet, peaceful and serene like a library, and everything is written so anyone can read and understand it. It is also like a brotherhood (and sisterhood) here, or I ought to say, more like Family here.

Let me or anyone here know how we can help you.

Whats up Going4Green :welcome; to 420Mag we are glad you dropped in and hope you stay! Sorry to hear about the first crop, what happened?
Great new on the hash front, theres is nothing like some fine hashish. Do you grow hydr or soil? I do both, could not make up my mind. If there is anything we can assist with just ask. Have a great day and keep tokin'

:byebye: Very nice to meet you Going4Green. And :welcome: to 420. We like your attitude, You will make a great addition here. Gain the knowledge than drop some that is what make this Community thrive, Special and very positive all around. Cannabis lovers helping Cannabis Lovers. Hope to hear more and will be looking forward getting to know you friend. Welcome home!
We will see you around. :roorrip: :peace:
:theband:

Welcome to 420!
sure am very glad to see you here!!!

This site is like a giant library, full of more information and more education that anyone could ever read and absorb. Best parts are it is quiet, peaceful and serene like a library, and everything is written so anyone can read and understand it. It is also like a brotherhood (and sisterhood) here, or I ought to say, more like Family here.

Let me or anyone here know how we can help you.

Whats up Going4Green :welcome; to 420Mag we are glad you dropped in and hope you stay! Sorry to hear about the first crop, what happened?
Great new on the hash front, theres is nothing like some fine hashish. Do you grow hydr or soil? I do both, could not make up my mind. If there is anything we can assist with just ask. Have a great day and keep tokin'

:thanks: for all the kinds words, doing a great job making me feel at home here

Looking forward to checking out all your grows talking with all of you.

My first grow went south because of bleach light burn and nute burn, was not paying attention the last few weeks and totally messed up all the work i did before then. Live and learn :ganjamon:

Since i have got my license, talked to a few others that have theres but dont want to bother with growing so i will be taking there 6 plants each, three other people 24 plants is my max lmao, dont think i will be doing that much but i can legally :slide:

The setup is all going in a 5x5 room with a 2x2 veg cab inside it. Mostly hydro but i will be doing some soil and coco grows to. Still thinking about the setup of the flower room, not sure if i want a sealed room or just a outtake with ac.

Not sure if i posted this in the right place or not, and the title should be changed hahaha, first thread
Room Fan Diagram

Weren't you a Deep Water Culture somewhere else? Do you devulge your other name ?

Oh yes bubble head all the way, with out bubbles i would not even of had a first harvest or even plants. First tried drip system but the drippers got clogged or went to fast just had problems, then bubble heads where introduced to me and dam i am glad they were.

Have waterfarms i turned into bubbles instead of using the drip system, i might use the drip ring for the first week but it just gets clogged to much.

Also i made a 2 gallon diy bubble system for one 4 inch net pot

Looking into those nice 5 gallons buckets with the lid and net pot built together. for some big girls

On Roll i was Hulknugs

I have seen several students of the OstrichHead here, that listened to him, after we all left. Be aware they were told wrong on a few facts, like discard the tubes and pump and you still have Deep Water Culture .

I modified my waterfarm, the normal brown tube that holds all the other tubes i took out and replaced with the bigger 1' pipe then put a air tube down it to the bottom of the res took off the top bucket and hooked up a airpuck to the airtube in the water bucket. bam working like a charm, plant is loving it, also put a T piece where the water level is so i can drain the res easy.

I have seen you around allot roseman and i can say learning allot from your threads/post :thanks: for all knowledge you have gained over the years, we are all benifiting from it.

Thank you everyone for the big welcome

It has been awhile now but i finaly got my grow room up and running, hahaha well its been running but wanted to invite all you over to the grow to watch. Hope you enjoy the show,

Have a great one!!:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom