Newbie, just harvested first grow

BiggMakk

Howdy all. New to the forum and growing. Harvested my first two plants today. Northern Lights auto. 3' x 3' tent. Happy Frog soil. Made some mistakes but I hope I learned from them. Can't wait to start the next pair of plants.

Have been lurking and reading here for about 6 weeks. Learned a lot from other users. Hope to contribute some too.

Howdy all. New to the forum and growing. Harvested my first two plants today. Northern Lights auto. 3' x 3' tent. Happy Frog soil. Made some mistakes but I hope I learned from them. Can't wait to start the next pair of plants.

Have been lurking and reading here for about 6 weeks. Learned a lot from other users. Hope to contribute some too.
Hello @BiggMakk hope you had a good harvest. :cheer:
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Just did Nl auto man some of my fav smoke

The one on the left was Nl auto they def can get big

Welcome BiggMakk, getting through the first grow is a big thing! Congrats! Any pics?
Sure. Let's get a pretty picture. Here's Plant #1 at 41 days, just starting to flower.

Here's a post I made yesterday after harvest showing the cheap drying hangers I found.
Drying hangers

Welcome aboard @BiggMakk

Your current lady looks great.

Will you be starting a journal? Here's the link when you are ready.
Journals in Progress

There are contest you can enter after 50 posts.
420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes, I'm looking forward to making a journal for the second grow. Working on building up the posts so I can enter a contest. Already seen some cool giveaways. Now I'm off to post a soil question in the appropriate sub-forum.

Hi BiggMakk

big congrats on the ripening of the budz... well played guv. got about 9/10 days for my first and they getting pretty ripe. will post when hatched ...... :)

Back
Top Bottom