black death

1388808511531.jpg

1388808749873.jpg
didnt know if this was a problem? Darker stalks on some of the leaves. Im going to flush tomorrow after the dark cycle again to dry to get the soil really thirsty. As well as warming it in light once it it receives such a massive amount of water

Looks like nute burn on the first pictures, or the purpling of the stems and that burning is indicative of a P issue.
Try to flush right when lights come on, watering at night can bring along problems with rH spiking and possibly powdery mildew forming.
Looks like a little too much watering or Nitrogen also due to the claw and bends IMO. Can you take a picture of the girl as an overall shot?

Can you take some more photographs of your plant so we may see its overall health and some clear photographs of the leaves with the damage? How many leaves are damaged like this? What is your soil/soiless mixture? What is the brand of the nutrients you use and how many millilitres per gallon are you feeding? How many days has your plant been flowering? How far from the light source are the leaves with the damage? What are you adjusting your pH to? you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Its only a few leaves throughout the entire plant. Most that it happens to fall off. Im flushing it tonight when I turn the lights back on. Its about a foot and a half tall with overall good health. Ive been watering before dark sometimes so that probably why my phs got set off . Ill take a full picture later before and after the flush. I havent watered it since wednesday night so the soil should be fine to flush. Recommend me proper techniques or what to use for the most efficent results please

To flush for either a deficiency or a nutrient lockout you need to pass at least 2x the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size through the medium. When I flush my plants I take them to the bathtub and use a milkcrate to rest the pots on so they may drain.

1388808731159.jpg
that kinda gives you a better idea^ its not to bad I think. Just gonna give it a good flush. No more fertilizers and stop watering before dark and ill be golden

Back
Top Bottom