Autoflower seed air humidity

potanna

hey guys, i am growing autoflower plant for the first time, i dont know if it matters
so here it goes
i read that seedlings need like 80% humidity and as they grow, humidity reduces. I have an air dehydrator and i placed it in the grow room and put a bottle of water close to the filters so it can give 80% humidity to the plant.It's totally diy and sounds correct to me. I thought of doing that because the light will probably burn the first leaves of the plant. Any tips?
Also any tips about auto flower plants?

Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

When you have some free time head over to that thread, introduce yourself to the other growers. This is a great community filled with a ton of knowledge.

Are you growing in tent? You could also cut a water bottle in half, poke a couple holes in it and then place it on top of your plant. It's the same thing as a humidity dome.
I don't really stress lower humidity anymore, usually when I have seedlings in my tent the humidity is around 25/30% and they still grow just fine. Head over to that thread I just shared maybe someone who is more on top of humidity can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom