Black Friday 2018 & Some New Great Strains: Cannapot Cannabisseeds

CannaPot

Hi to all here at 420Mag :Namaste:

We are running the BLACK FRIDAY on 23rd November 2018 at our Shop @ Cannabisseeds: buy cannabis strains online at Cannapot

You will get 22% DISCOUNT on every product (except already reduced weedseeds) you order at our Cannabisseeds Onlineshop on 23rd November 2018 - we have plenty of nice stuff available!!!

As we are based in Europe, we expand it to 00.00 --> 24th November --- CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME that also customers from overseas have enough time to get the blackfriday-discount o_O

AND here are two nice new strains that are highly recommended - superb genetics with a fantastic quality:

1.) Gorilla Glue #4 S1 female cannabisseeds: the Michigan self-pollinated Glue, incredible great stuff - a true winnerstrain!

2.) Banana Glue #4 feminized: superb cross of Banana Kush with the Gorilla Glue#4 - fantastic smelling strain!

AND do not forget to always check our latest weedseeds at Cannapot - wish you happy days!
Cheers and all the best
J. :cool:

Hi @Cannapot!
it's almost time to start my Cannapot journal for the Lemon og candy you kindly supplied!
I have some other girls finishing up right now. It will be either before or on New Years day.

I'll remember to drop you a link when it is time. Still SUPER excited!!!!

That GG#4 looks tasty. I'm not one for banana strains of real bananas either, but the banana glue plant is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom