Black Indica From Crop King Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Mc

I harvested this grow over a month ago and it's been curing quite nicely. When I was growing it, the room really did not smell of marijuana in my opinion. After I dried it and Jarred it, it still didn't smell much like marijuana in my opinion. But after two three weeks of curing it has a nice smell to it. I purchased 10 seeds from crop King seeds of black indica. I germinated only four and all four grew very nicely. The website states that the THC is 13% and CBD is 2.5%. I have made tincture with 190 proof grain alcohol which doesn't really seem to help my pain but if I take more than six or seven drops I catch a buzz. I made salve with the same black indica and apply it to my knees and it seems to help somewhat. As for smoking it, if I take several hits from my bong I catch a good Buzz. A buddy of mine smokes it and gets ripped with a half a joint. I made infused double 0 capsules and if I take a half I usually don't catch much of a buzz. If I take a full capsule I catch a heavier Buzz then I want while I'm working. I do take two capsules an hour before I go to sleep and I sleep very well and wake up with only the slightest head Buzz for just a couple minutes and then I'm good. Catching a buzz for me is secondary to pain relief. I am currently growing two strains that are heavy in CBD. I'm not sure if this will help with my pain in the future but time will tell.

Sounds like you've got your head around your grow very nicely and I really nice variety of strains too. I to grow for pain, mine is mostly back pain more than anything. I also grow a variety of CBD strains so that I can help family and friends.....

Congratulations on a nice job growing the black Indica..... I don't see a lot of people on The Forum growing that strain.

I harvested this grow over a month ago and it's been curing quite nicely. When I was growing it, the room really did not smell of marijuana in my opinion. After I dried it and Jarred it, it still didn't smell much like marijuana in my opinion. But after two three weeks of curing it has a nice smell to it. I purchased 10 seeds from crop King seeds of black indica. I germinated only four and all four grew very nicely. The website states that the THC is 13% and CBD is 2.5%. I have made tincture with 190 proof grain alcohol which doesn't really seem to help my pain but if I take more than six or seven drops I catch a buzz. I made salve with the same black indica and apply it to my knees and it seems to help somewhat. As for smoking it, if I take several hits from my bong I catch a good Buzz. A buddy of mine smokes it and gets ripped with a half a joint. I made infused double 0 capsules and if I take a half I usually don't catch much of a buzz. If I take a full capsule I catch a heavier Buzz then I want while I'm working. I do take two capsules an hour before I go to sleep and I sleep very well and wake up with only the slightest head Buzz for just a couple minutes and then I'm good. Catching a buzz for me is secondary to pain relief. I am currently growing two strains that are heavy in CBD. I'm not sure if this will help with my pain in the future but time will tell.

You need to get a CBD rich strain for pain. THC doesn't really work well for pain or at least not alone.

You need to get a CBD rich strain for pain. THC doesn't really work well for pain or at least not alone.
I just started a heavy CBD plant or two a month ago. So I will know in about 3 months if it is successful.

Attachments

• Maui Waui # 3.JPG
    Maui Waui # 3.JPG
    508 KB · Views: 227
Sounds great, I had a go-round with CKS so I haven't been back, was interested in the black? Like to see a picture of your most beautiful plant.
Just look through my first grow Journal for pictures. The cameras I use are on my phone and just don't do a great job but you'll get an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom