Black Jack Autoflower on day 70 still in Veg

Mary of Mass

420 Member
I planted 3 blackjack autoflower seeds on 02/06 (10 weeks!) and they are barely starting to flower. They started going through stretch about 3 weeks ago with lots of white hairs. I'd flip them to 12/12, but I have a few small autos in veg in the same tent. All 3 plants are in same situation. I guess I should be grateful for big beautiful plants, but they're taking over my tent.

Here is some helpful info:
Seeds: Weedseeds - started in solo cups using Emmy's starter recipe with Dynamico, up potted to 1 quart and then to 3 gallon bags
Medium: FFOF
Nutrients: Geoflora - stopped veg about 3 weeks ago and this week started bloom
Lighting: 450 watt led with dimmer on 75% due to other plants at end of flowering
Training: Topped at 20 days and a lot of LST
Light cycle: 18/6

I'm a bit lost as what to do and could use some advise. Should I up pot to 5 gallon at this juncture? Should I flip for a few days? ty!

BlackJackAuto_70days.jpg

BlackJackAuto3_70days.jpg

BlackJackAuto2_70days.jpg

I've also got 2 auto Hellfire plants that I started at the same time and they're almost done. Crazy plants stretched like mad with no warning so I wasn't able to do LST, but they've got nice big buds, so it's getting quite crowded in there.

HellFires.jpg

I planted 3 blackjack autoflower seeds on 02/06 (10 weeks!) and they are barely starting to flower. They started going through stretch about 3 weeks ago with lots of white hairs. I'd flip them to 12/12, but I have a few small autos in veg in the same tent. All 3 plants are in same situation. I guess I should be grateful for big beautiful plants, but they're taking over my tent.

Here is some helpful info:
Seeds: Weedseeds - started in solo cups using Emmy's starter recipe with Dynamico, up potted to 1 quart and then to 3 gallon bags
Medium: FFOF
Nutrients: Geoflora - stopped veg about 3 weeks ago and this week started bloom
Lighting: 450 watt led with dimmer on 75% due to other plants at end of flowering
Training: Topped at 20 days and a lot of LST
Light cycle: 18/6

I'm a bit lost as what to do and could use some advise. Should I up pot to 5 gallon at this juncture? Should I flip for a few days? ty!

BlackJackAuto_70days.jpg

BlackJackAuto3_70days.jpg

BlackJackAuto2_70days.jpg
Good morning Mary , hope everything is going well today.
Beautiful gardens.
3 gallon pots are ok to flower in.
I prefer larger but she will be ok in there if you want to leave her.
Your 18/6 keep feeding veg nutrients.
Don't switch until you see pistils.
As far as when to flip her?
You have a large well trained mature girl that's ready any time.
General rule of thumb they will double in size when flipped.
Then you need room for your light.
So just be aware of size relative to tent height to give yo an idea when to flip.
But I'd switch her she is ready. :thumb:
Keep up the great work.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I've also got 2 auto Hellfire plants that I started at the same time and they're almost done. Crazy plants stretched like mad with no warning so I wasn't able to do LST, but they've got nice big buds, so it's getting quite crowded in there.

HellFires.jpg
Your auto's are beautiful.
Are you giving everyone the recommended dose of Geoflora flower for the autos?
Veg for the other's.

Bill284 😎

After multiple communications with weedseeds, they are now telling me those plants are photos and apologized. So, I guess I got my answer even if it is infuriating.

Your auto's are beautiful.
Are you giving everyone the recommended dose of Geoflora flower for the autos?
Veg for the other's.

Bill284 😎
Hi Bill, thank you and yes, they are getting the recommended doses. Weedseeds has now confirmed they sent me photos in error instead of the autos I was supposed to get. To say I am infuriated is an understatement. :(

Hi Bill, thank you and yes, they are getting the recommended doses. Weedseeds has now confirmed they sent me photos in error instead of the autos I was supposed to get. To say I am infuriated is an understatement. :(
Do you have a timer?
You can flower them both in there.
Not great but easily doable. :Namaste:

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Yes, ty, I have the timer set to 18/6 and will change to 12/12. Hope switching to 12/12 won't stunt my 2 growing autos in veg.
More than likely it will put them into flower early.
Can you get them extra light somehow for a couple weeks?
Until they flip themselves?

Bill284 😎

Will @Weed Seeds Express send you auto seeds as an apology? That's what The Seed Pharm seeds is doing for me when they sent me auto seeds instead of photo seeds.

Back
Top Bottom