Black licorice?

CaptnPlantit

I am finishing an outdoor crop. At wet trim it was skunky/piney but since it dried and i'm curing it has an extremely pungent black licorice smell and dry toke flavor. Is this bad curing on my part or strange terpenoids??????????????????????

There are quite a bit of strains that throw off a black licorice/anise/fennel type of smell. Some of my favorites being Durban Poison, Romulan, and a Bangui pheno of my Angola Roja x Bangui cut that has this beautiful dark/deep purple hue that covers the whole bud sometimes. The Durban changes in how noticeable the anise scent is, but I love it when I get this really pungent, almost toxic anise smelling pheno that also gets some deep purples, but it is more like black highlights. lol. To name some others I've encountered: Cherry ??? (clone gifted by friend, said to have Durban Poison in its background.), Mandala #1 (sativa pheno), Oaxacan, and Burmese Kush. Along with a few crosses of my own. As you can see....This is a trait that I enjoy very much. Chernobyl exhibits this trait sometimes as well. Yum.

I was in the act of smoking some of my favorite pheno of Durban/AngolaxBangui blend, that's what brought me in here. :laughtwo:

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom