Black sports on leaves

Chile 420

Hi!

So I have a sweet cheese F1 fast version in its 5th week of veg under about 200 watts of CFLs, mixed spectrum but mostly 6,500K (for veg), and a couple 2.700's as well. A few days ago I was doing some preventative spraying (potassium soap + neem oil) diluted in water (all because I had seen a thrip very early on, and then i started spraying and i never saw another one) and all of the sudden I started finding weird black spots on the leaves, and then these spots (not the whole leaf) started basically drying up and crumbling off. It's weird because it-s happening more on higher leaves, but also a bit on lower ones - a lot of them are curling upwards. I'm really worried because it seems to be happening really quickly (I only noticed these spots like 2 days ago) and would really like to get a diagnosis before this destroys her.

IMG_9234.JPG

IMG_9232.JPG

Any ideas? Heat stress? PH issues? Nitrogen toxicity? Something fungal?? - I really have no idea

Any and all feedback is welcome. Also right before I saw this I did lollipop the plant pretty heavily, which I understand would stress it, but I don't think it would create black spots that dry up and shrivel off.

Thank you in advance for your advice!! :peace:!

Thanks for posting this exile!

After having a look at the pictorial it seems like it might be some pretty serious nute burn. I just flushed her with a little more than double the amount of water that i use in a normal watering. In my experience I've always used nutrients on every water without any problems but I think I might have overdone it a bit this time. I also moved the the lights up a bit because they were pretty close and might have been causing some heat stress. I'll post again in a few days to give an update, and I'll post even sooner if the problem persists.

I appreciate the help, and if anybody else is out there I would LOVE to get your opinion too, because I am still pretty worried!

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom