Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Blackberry Kush

When: May 2011

Grade: A+

Type: Indica

Price: Free Sample

Looks: dense and frosty — darker green with some purple tints — making the nugs appear even darker than they are

Smell: Sweet fruity/berry scented

Taste: Similar to the smell, with just a bit of an earthy taste to the smoke

Buzz Type: Strong body stone

Buzz Length: 2.5 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Muscle tension and pain relief and appetite enhancement

Overall: After just 2 hits I felt the buzz begin behind my eyes and gradually move down through my body. Then the buzz deepened to a couch locking, motivation killing, and body relaxing high. My mind also floated about completely unfocused. The body high portion of the buzz did a great job of relaxing muscle tension, taking care of leg, back, and neck pain. I found Blackberry Kush a good appetite stimulant too, as I had a BIG dinner before smoking some of this but still ended up snacking on cookies. This was one of the more powerful Kush strains I've had, and needs careful metering or you will end up couch locked/snoozing. Blackberry Kush is another sweet and strong indica to add to my list of favorites.

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-1.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-2.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-3.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-4.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-5.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-1m.jpg

BlackberryKush_TG_5-2011-2m.jpg

A .5g nug of this would make for a nice firecracker .

Mouthwatering !!! :D this nug looks beautifull, liking ya picks too :)

strain2.jpg

This strain looks like a solid mass of crystal nugget and smells like berries with a sharp ting, absolutely lovely. It tastes like a full bong load going down smooth, after exhalation it expands leaving you breathless in a good way. With a sweet taste lingering for a few minutes after partaking, this is truly a memorable smoke on my list. It has a strong present effect in the head, good for midday or evening in heavier doses.

I did 6 outdoor blackberry kush this past season. Very high quality! Everybody loved it but i didn"t get no purple on it. Maybe grown certain ways gets that color. Overall very good smoke and I would recomend anyone who hasn't tried it to pick some up its great
Redding-Anderson-20110918-00019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom