BlackJack New Growth Browning.

bradd820

rsz_bj4_2-22.jpg

rsz_bj3_2-22.jpg

rsz_bj1_2-22.jpg

rsz_bj2_2-22.jpg

So there's what I saw when I looked in on the BlackJack this morning. This is my first grow, so I have no idea what the problem could be. I looked through the Picture tutorial post with the different pests and diseases. I didn't see anything that I thought looked like this though. Most of those pics looked to me like the problem was developing from the outside to the inside. This looks like it's working it's way out though.

Let me provide a little background info. Bigger pics and more detailed information can be found in my journal here First Grow Fem Bubblelicious And BlackJack. The plant is about 5 weeks old at this point, going on 6. This is a soil grow, using Scotts soil(?). Light was 1 4ft T12 until a week ago I added another T12 and a T5. I got 1 warm bulb in the T5, the rest are cool. Nutes I was using was some 8-7-6 MG at 25%. I got some Grow Big and Big Bloom today that I'm gonna use from now on. For all I know that may fix my problem, but I have no idea really.

In case the pictures are a little unclear, let me describe it the best I can too. The problem is now on all the newest growth at the tops of the branches. It seems like they're browning from the veins out to the tips. The leaves are very scrawny and droopy looking. The best way I can describe the way the smallest leaves look is if you took some pieces of thick string, and braided them together, it would look like this somewhat.

So any suggestions and advice is more than welcome. As long as it's not some space-age high tech thing anyway :grinjoint: Later all!

possibly sulfur deff. is there any in ur soil or nute mix? Im pretty new so Im just throughing things out there. hopefully some of these vet growers could tell you. she dose look sick though. hope she turns around man. peace.

Brad...I wish I could help you. I will tell you if you are worrying about pH I would suggest that you look into the Milwaukee pH 53. We bought one and it works like a charm an is really accurate. At the very least it will give you peace of mind and rule out a pH problem. We bought ours for $65. I would love be able to tell you what's wrong with your plants....one question. How wet is your soil? If it stays really wet and the soil isn't draining well you can get symptoms that look like yours. FWIW

Back
Top Bottom