Blazed and Confused tour

Bruinsra1

I get to go today its gonna be the shit.

Snoop Dogg
Slightly Stoopid
Steven Marley
and Mickey Avalon

Slightly stoopid is the best if youve never heard of them
They are My fav band right now besides pepper also check out The Supervillan, illscarlet, and the expendables

btw ill try to take some pics but I dont know how far or how close I will be as of now because they moved me from a park which was general admission to the friggen sun dome that has seating and general admission.

IMAG00961.jpg

IMAG00921.jpg

IMAG00891.jpg

IMAG00862.jpg

IMAG00712.jpg

IMAG00632.jpg

Hey Man, the wifey and I went to the show and it was great.
Snoop seeemed to be genuinely enjoying himself with the crowd.
And, Slightly Stoopid was fantastic... gotta' love that new California sound.
Guess we are now "Stoopidheads."

Also have to spread some love to the security staff and cops for being cool like I have NEVER seen. When Snoop went on, kids started blazin' some killer dank. I mean there were dozens of thick, resinous, smoke clouds filling the dome, which is strictly no smoking. I was like, "Oh shizzitt, Cops are going to freak!" But, they didn't and just left everyone alone to enjoy the groove. This is when we were singing along... "F- da' police" and "Smoke Weed Everyday." Even had some upstanding college students share some local with me as it passed around. Sweeeett.

Thanks for posting the great pics. How about that low ryder drumkit or Stoopid's dayglow skull-tiki set. Outrageous.

ps... when Snoop told everyone to fire their lighters in the air, my wife says shine your green light! Damn, didn't think to bring it. But, hey I will next weed friendly concert... we could turn it into a new craze.

hell yeah ive loved slightly stoopid for a long time if you like them listen to some pepper or illscarlet you cant go wrong. That concert was unbelieveable

i'll bet that was a great show, i wish i could have gone, thanks for sharing the pics

Back
Top Bottom