Blessings and Greetings

Blacka

Greetings everyone, New to the grow community but not to the herbal life. I pray to get some great info and education as my journey starts. All advice will be more than welcomed.
Jah Guide.

What's New Blacka?
Hello and :welcome: to 420... aka Cannabis University, The Place to get Schooled.
Wonderful members and staff all here to help you make the grade. ;)
If we can help you locate any information you may like to read about please ask.
So what ya thinkin' Soil or Hydro?
Here bookmark this link for future research,
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
Continue to read and read.
You will really enjoy yourself here...Watch.
See you around Friend.
Happy Growing and :goodluck:
:popcorn:

And blessings back on you too, Blacka.

And a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom