Excited

Hey Moorhealing and welcome aboard.
Learning how to grow is great therapy and can really be a healing process.
Make sure to start a journal before starting your grow.
A few master gardeners are hanging out here at 420 and they will help make your grow successful.
I grow flowers , veggies and cannabis but
Not necessarily in that order.
it’s great just watching how plants grow.
Best of luck to you on this wonderful journey.
:peace:

Yes I got all my equipment and can’t wait to set everything up I’m just waiting for some help in building my grow room and greenhouse
is your name AZlaker cause you live in AZ just wondering cause I’m in Arizona lol.
image.jpg

You in the Phx. area ? I'm in El Mirage myself. From the Surprise, AZ. on the box I figure you are close by. Good thing we're legal now.

Yes I got all my equipment and can’t wait to set everything up I’m just waiting for some help in building my grow room and greenhouse
is your name AZlaker cause you live in AZ just wondering cause I’m in Arizona lol.
image.jpg
Good morning Moorhealing. Yes I live in Arizona, east of Phoenix, in Gilbert. Originally from California,(and a die-hard Laker fan) but been in Az. the last 30years. Looks like 3 or 4 of us live in Arizona that I know of. Now that it's legal to grow (starting Nov. 30) I'm ready to re-start growing again. I've already made a list of what I need to get....HPS light, carbon filter and a few other minor things. Looking forward to your grow. :thumb:

AzLaker
:cool:

Good morning Moorhealing. Yes I live in Arizona, east of Phoenix, in Gilbert. Originally from California,(and a die-hard Laker fan) but been in Az. the last 30years. Looks like 3 or 4 of us live in Arizona that I know of. Now that it's legal to grow (starting Nov. 30) I'm ready to re-start growing again. I've already made a list of what I need to get....HPS light, carbon filter and a few other minor things. Looking forward to your grow. :thumb:

AzLaker
Aww yes I am excited to start growing. I live in phx as well. We should definitely try and plan to meet up. I love to be outdoors for walks/hikes etc. I’m trying to be build a healthy community for myself and I know I can’t if I don’t try.
:)

You in the Phx. area ? I'm in El Mirage myself. From the Surprise, AZ. on the box I figure you are close by. Good thing we're legal now.
Cannabis has never been illegal for because I know my rights but it’s good that they came to their senses.
you can’t tell me I can grow and eat a herb that the creator put here for the healing of the people because they are ignorant of its impacts and want to keep a hidden agenda with big pharma.
It’s funny cause just like thy can’t say you can’t grow vegetables is the same they can’t just say you can’t grow cannabis because it’s thc lol last time I checked being a in public health science The entire plant is good for our health so they can go somewhere with their ignorant laws lol but at least thy got right cause I always stood up for myself and they never could mess with me especially being a moor American National on a land left for me by my ancestors.
Cannabis has never and would never be illegal for me.

well said, moorhealing

Aww yes I am excited to start growing. I live in phx as well. We should definitely try and plan to meet up. I love to be outdoors for walks/hikes etc. I’m trying to be build a healthy community for myself and I know I can’t if I don’t try.
:)
Arizona is a great place to live for year round outdoor activities. Plenty of things to do, that's for sure. Always up for meeting like minded people. One day at a time and you'll be just fine. :thumb:

AzLaker

Arizona is a great place to live for year round outdoor activities. Plenty of things to do, that's for sure. Always up for meeting like minded people. One day at a time and you'll be just fine. :thumb:

AzLaker
Awesome,
You can inbox me and we can plan on something for the future and even help each other grow since we both starting soon ✨

lol, now i don't know which post is the latest post cuz in my list both your posts are next to each other.
How are you coming along with the tent"?

I haven’t built it yet
I’m waiting to get some help so I don’t mess it up trying to do it alone.
How big is it? I've put up a 4 x 8 by myself, and although I'm over 6 ft. it's not as hard as you think. They're pretty light weight...don't stand it up to put the cover on, but lay it on it's side, on the cover and wrap that present :rofl:

Here @Buds Buddy has a step by step how to... Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

I haven’t built it yet
I’m waiting to get some help so I don’t mess it up trying to do it alone.
have you had a chance to look at @Buds Buddy recent journal. The first few pages is how he setup his tent.
Also @MochaBud is right and we can help you build it :)

Welcome to the 420...

Got to warn u. The growing of the herb is alot more addictive than the consuming.
HaHa! This is so true! I give away, way more than I consume... Good Karma :hookah:

How big is it? I've put up a 4 x 8 by myself, and although I'm over 6 ft. it's not as hard as you think. They're pretty light weight...don't stand it up to put the cover on, but lay it on it's side, on the cover and wrap that present :rofl:

Here @Buds Buddy has a step by step how to... Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide
I think we have similar mine is 48x48x80.
I’m 5’0 but I also don’t want to build it by myself and struggle, I’ll be patient and wait so it’s great the first time.
I have all the things I’ll need so I’m in no rush cause I don’t want it to go wrong.

I’m 5’0 but I also don’t want to build it by myself and struggle, I be patient and wait so it great the first time.
I have all the things I’ll need so I’m in no rush cause I don want it to go wrong.
the best part is :tommy:
it can't go wrong. it's all plug and play :laughtwo::laughtwo:
but we respect your wishes:hippy:

I’m 5’0 but I also don’t want to build it by myself and struggle, I’ll be patient and wait so it’s great the first time.
I have all the things I’ll need so I’m in no rush cause I don’t want it to go wrong.
Well at 5 ft :hmmmm: yeah, I'd probably wait too :passitleft:

And yes I have a 48" x 48" x 80"...but, I also have a 48" x 96" x 80" and a veg closet all in 1 room :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom