Excited

Greetings
I’m new here and looking forward to growing and sharing my process and getting feedback and advice throughout my journey.
Look forward to getting to know more cannabis lovers and learning more on the process of growing ‍♀
Welcome, please tell us about your journey! I am also new and find the grow journals to be helpful. I could have would have saved money and time and head pain! You've found your tribe. :goodluck:

@Moorhealing if you go onto your green menu and click on 420 forums and than click on your threads. This is were you can find the journals or threads you create. You don't have to create a multiple thread. Hope that helps

So happy to have you here. So much info....so little time. :oops: :);)

AzLaker
:cool:
Yes I got all my equipment and can’t wait to set everything up I’m just waiting for some help in building my grow room and greenhouse
is your name AZlaker cause you live in AZ just wondering cause I’m in Arizona lol.
image.jpg

Yes I got all my equipment and can’t wait to set everything up I’m just waiting for come help in building my grow room and greenhouse
is your no AZlaker cause you live in AZ just wondering cause I’m in Arizona lol.
image.jpg
It's actually very easy to set it up. @Buds Buddy has done a great job on his journal explaining everything. I would suggest visiting his journal and from page 1 is where you will get the best settings for your setup.

Welcome, please tell us about your journey! I am also new and find the grow journals to be helpful. I could have would have saved money and time and head pain! You've found your tribe. :goodluck:
Well, I am 29. I majored in public health science and have my holistic business MoorHealing.Naturally to help educate others on preventative Lifestyles. I’m a health advocate.
I am just starting my garden and cannabis grow. I finally got all my equipment and seeds and now getting ready to build it up and start growing my greenhouse foods and my indoor hydroponic cannabis to build my holistic business by being the example people need to see, so its not just educating but a lifestyle I show people.
im Ghanaian and moved to Arizona at age 11. Iv been through a lot of traumatic events so right now I cut everyone out my life and focusing on my self, my mental and physical health.
I’m just greatful I was introduced to this page so while I’m starting this new chapter i at least will have a community that grows to share with and get advice from.
I can’t wait to grow with all.
image.jpg

Well, I am 29. I majored in public health science and have my holistic business MoorHealing.Naturally to help educate others on preventative Lifestyles. I’m a health advocate.
I am just starting my garden and cannabis grow. I finally got all my equipment and seeds and now getting ready to build it up and start growing my greenhouse foods and my indoor hydroponic cannabis to build my holistic business by being the example people need to see, so its not just educating but a lifestyle I show people.
im Ghanaian and moved to Arizona at age 11. Iv been through a lot of traumatic events so right now I cut everyone out my life and focusing on my self, my mental and physical health.
I’m just greatful I was introduced to this page so while I’m starting this new chapter i at least will have a community that grows to share with and get advice from.
I can’t wait to grow with all.
image.jpg
Welcome, if my experience is any indication, you have found your tribe. It looks like a serious project! I strongly suggest reading everything here you can, start with grow journals. I made so many mistakes my first run through and after months finally have my systems dialed in.

I get the cutting toxic people out of your life. Authenticity wins. Every time. Be well and stay safe! Welcome!

Welcome, if my experience is any indication, you have found your tribe. It looks like a serious project! I strongly suggest reading everything here you can, start with grow journals. I made so many mistakes my first run through and after months finally have my systems dialed in.

I get the cutting toxic people out of your life. Authenticity wins. Every time. Be well and stay safe! Welcome!
Yes part of my tribe for sure. I am excited to grow and learn more with All. I know I’ll end up making really great long lasting relationship here ❣️

Back
Top Bottom