Blueberry

or well i got alittle blueberry today.

If Bought
Strain (Name):BlueBerry
Price: $3 for a gram
Taste:Light sweet taste. Does taste like blueberrys yum.
High:Stupifying narcotic stone
Appearance:Greenish with little blue and some purple. Resin for days
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):Fairly dence yet easy to break up. Perfect.
Smell:Light blueberry smell with alittle skunkyness.
Overall:8.2/10
Additional Comments: The taste was amazing and so was the smell. The high could have been stronger tho. And it was oh so smooth. We smoked it in a jay at my friends house and we were all pretty lit.

i think NYC diesel would be my favorite strain,

Blueberry can't be found often where Im from and runs a solid 400$ oz. Haze is a little more available and runs 45-55$ per 3.75g. Some strains resemble blueberry and there are actually two different strains named that. Also a bit of a marketing lesson, people who sell weed do it to make money, the words blueberry or white widow make people wet their pants, beware of imitations. Anyways back to the original question...I have no favorite, different strains give different highs. Haze gives me that nice "body" high of a sativa as well as white widow which i enjoy enormously.

So I went down to the Berkeley Club on San Pablo and asked for a good non-functional bud, the best they had.. they gave me an 1/8 of Skunk 1, real sticky. The guy that recommended it liked it better than NL #5.

So with my little jar in hand I warmed up the volcano and stated to vape.. 2 vapes and I shouldn't have driven home. I couldn't do the third vape so I offered it to a gal who was sitting near me. I told her.. "Now you're set for about the next couple of hours." She agreed with a grin and said it was the best she had smoked ever (her budget allowed only taco-type weed).

Yep, the elusive almighty indica.. it's a beautiful thing, to be sure! :adore:

Man, I must have been stupid yesterday.. the jar of meds I got in Berkeley is a strain I'd never heard of..

SHUSHUNK #1 (organic) Anyone out there heard of it?

Never heard of it.. good indica.. totally non-functional. :smokin:

Sounds like good stuff Pinch :smokin:

Yeah guys, I looked for it in all the strain searches to no avail.. :hmmmm:

Perhaps you guys have better databases to search.

I'll try to remember to inquire about Shushunk #1 the next time I go.. :peace:

And I just finished my first series of vapes and again.. tastey, great incapacitating Indica.. great med for pain or sleep (if you'd rather). Yeah baby! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom