Blueberry

i smoked some blueberry once, like a couple months ago, it was pretty good, i have no clue how much it costs around here though, cuz i'm like all cool and I get stuff for free.

theoden said:
Sorry Pinch. It's only 20% Sativa. Just smokes like it.

Mr T.. man I can never figure that shit out.. I say functional or non-functional.. that's easier.

Mr S.. we've talked about that strain and I've seen that c99 recently at my clubs.. yes a nice med. Hey mate PM on your hospital visit.. too weird.

Had some Blue Dream the other day.. something from the Blueberry family.

Vape on! :smokin:

:bongrip: I Love the blueberry but my favorite would have to be any kind of goo.. oh and have tried some granddaddies and like them almost as much peace be with all my fellow smokers no matter what your burning:allgood:

yo whats good yeah sum blue is the shit n mah u have the best hook up i have ever herd of. but i also give it up to sum blackberry sum afganie gold keep it true & always real dont smoke on no wood & stay high as a kite. like marley says "I feel so good i even touch the sky above the falling rain. I feel so good in my neighbor hood. i got to have that kaya kaya"

I love to have some blueberry and some point. I have never had blueberry ganga. I have had Sweetwater Blue, a beer that tastes like blueberries. But, I've never had weed that tastes like blueberries! I'm ready, willing and able at any time!

Back
Top Bottom