BlueGreen's 4 Strain Autoflower Grow

The Autos are all doing very well. 2 Cheese, 2 Early Miss, 2 NYC Diesel. They are really getting tall, only about 1 foot from the lights now. They are all past initial budding now and so I've altered the nutes. No more Bud Ignitor. Instead, I'm using Big Bud, Bud Candy, and Bud Factor X. Cruise control, really. And being back at work after the holidays (when I started all this), things move along more swiftly.

I found with the 2 450s in one tent, and the plants being so tall, the uppermost leaves started to taco. I can't raise the lights any higher. So what I did was turn off the blue spectrum switch on one of them. The effect is like having one 450 and a red booster. Now, when i bring the plants out to water them, i take note which light they were under, then replace them under the other.

P_20190124_183953_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190124_183946_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190124_183927_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190124_183933_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I switched to Big Bud on these ones recently, and I think you can see the effect. From one day to the next, the change is easy to see. One NYC Diesel and one early miss were just getting too tall and I couldn't raise the lights any higher very easily, so i tied them down as the pictures show. Very happy to see the Autos actually turning out some decent looking bud, because I was skeptical.

P_20190127_174801_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190127_174813_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190127_174731_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190127_174736_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I'm really looking forward to trying out these buds. I haven't smoked any cheese in years, and the other two I've never tried. Apparently the diesel and the miss flower quickly, so maybe in another month, they will be ready to cut down, and soon after, to smoke.

Turning one of the lights into a red booster and reducing the level of PAR in the tent has really helped. The plants are all up near the lights but not showing signs of light-stress.

Tying down the early miss and the nycd really helped, as you'll see below. The other nycd also got very tall so i tied it down today.

The Big Cheese is leading the pack, I think, in terms of bud production. However, it is showing signs of riding the edge of being burned. The nycds have buds everywhere but sparse foliage, so although the 2 Cheese and 2 EM were bone dry and light as a feather (though not wilting), the Diesel can wait till tomorrow.

THE GARDEN

P_20190131_165944_vHDR_Auto.jpg

BIG CHEESE

This one is my favorite. I just wish i could get a picture of the smell!

P_20190131_164606_vHDR_Auto.jpg
P_20190131_164717_vHDR_Auto.jpg

LITTLE CHEESE

P_20190131_164632_vHDR_Auto.jpg

BIG MISS

P_20190131_164640_vHDR_Auto.jpg

LITTLE MISS

P_20190131_164653_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Attachments

• P_20190131_164640_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20190131_164640_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 37
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Been pretty busy so I haven't been updating, but the plants are very interesting and almost at harvest. They were all extremely well pollinated by my tall BLUEBERRY male (BB1) just over 4 weeks ago and seed development is abundant.

The NYC Diesel plants were basically indistinguishable. Neither one has any actual bud, just lots of seeds and lots of resin. If they hadn't been so resinous, I would have killed them weeks ago.

The Big Miss was supercropped and has many big colas. Little Miss is shorter but more resinous by far. I'll grow the Little Miss hybrids first for sure. It's also more manageable in height.

The Big Cheese is enormous and not too tall. Covered in resin. Can't wait to grow this hybrid out. Little Cheese is actually taller, but less resinous and has smaller buds.

I'll put up some pics and label the plants.

By the way, there were two Jack Herer in there at first. But they did not flower automatically. After I put them in a different tent under 12/12, they began to flower and like the NYC Diesel, they have grown to look identical, except they actually have buds. They're in about week 5.

Jack Herer on the left.

The two Jacks under BB1 a month ago.

I really like these ones. The buds kind of smell like carrots. The plants are almost exactly the same height, about 36" tall. Last week I decided to do an experiment. I bought Gaia Green organic dry amendments and stirred it into the coco of one of them. Be interesting to see if there's any difference in the outcome, because the advanced nutrients are not only expensive, but they eat up more of my time.

Looking forward to growing out this hybrid, too.

Big Miss

Supercropping gave this one many heads, and they look great. However, it's very tall for the vertical space i have and is not as resinous as Little Miss, so I won't grow these seeds out right away.

Here's Big Miss with Little Miss in front of her.

I do like the fall colours very much. This girl, combined with BB1's genetics, should create very beautiful plants and be more resin-covered. I say this because the Blueberry girls my gf has are waaaaaaaay sticky to the touch.

Here is Little Cheese, pictures taken today. Today marks the end of week 8 since the first autos showed me signs of flowering. I'm hoping to do a complete harvest next weekend because the Durban Poison clones are outgrowing their current environment.

The Cheese is supposed to be an 8 week strain. Since they were only pollinated about 4 weeks ago, I'm letting them live a little longer.

I have pulled mature seeds off every one of the Autos, but it won't hurt to give them a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom