Blunt tutorial. host needed

snugglefunked

I have an 80 mb tutorial video on how to roll a perfect blunt... it's around 15 min long... and covers me rolling a blunt from beginning to end, plus a few minutes of smoking it... just to show how good it was... but one problem... I don't have a host. Does anyone have a place where I can upload the video so that everyone in the forums can see it?

First of all you can compress the video, I bet you could get it down to 5mb if you really wanted, then go download apache and host it yourself, or get a free host.. I have a bunch of servers but i cant spare any bandwidth too expensive sorry.

if all else fails host it on kazaa/shareaza/winmx/morpheus/edonkey/limewire/whatever and post a download link

:tommy:

yeah i'll send it too... aim name: snugglefunked

edit: if anyone with 56k wants it I can make a lower quality version that'll be like... 8 megs or less...

aye, that sounds tight... i was just saying today how i want to learn how to roll a good ass blunt, send me the video please.. my screen name is yoitsmikel, thanks

still have no host... registerfly.com costs money... and I need my money to pay for my home and my food and gas and shit like that...

i'm not doing putfile... by uploading to their site you basically give them rights to publish and use whatever you put on there, for whatever reason they choose... also... "Putfile.com - Putfile - will cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise."

i'd really like to see it too, last (and first time) I tryed to roll a blunt... let's say it wasn't remotely smokeable... and no one around here even knows what a blunt is :(

Re: blunt tutorial... host needed

can't wait to see the tutorial... always interested on how people roll...

Asmodai said:
i'd really like to see it too, last (and first time) I tryed to roll a blunt... let's say it wasn't remotely smokeable... and no one around here even knows what a blunt is :(

blunts are very tricky at first, the first few blunts you roll will be your worst, but you catch on quick... trust me man, all it takes is a little practice... the first blunt i tried rolling was a total disaster... thats what i hate about blunts, the paper don't slide like j's, so this is what ya gotta do:

line the bud up closer to the side without the glue (if both sides have glue, then whatever side)... this is the trickiest part, getting that cylinder started... just slowly slide that side without the glue underneath the bud, forming a wide cylinder with bud in it... man it's so hard trying to explain how to roll a blunt, but ya just gotta use your finger tips to make the cylinder tighter, if some bud falls out during the rolling process, LEAVE IT OUT (otherwise you'll disform your blunt wrap and have a sad day without a blunt)... as your approaching the end of rolling, you'll notice your blunt might look like shit... it's normal man, just pinch one side of it and pack the bud down with a pen or straw (usually provided), thats when your blunt actually forms into a blunt... sorry for such a bad explaination, but it's honestly hard to explain without showing... i'm a self taught blunt roller and the best advice is to use your own judgement on rolling... sooner or later your hands will get the feel for it. :Rasta:

Re: blunt tutorial... host needed

alright straight... i'll make it smaller and send it to u

Back
Top Bottom