Bong Shop Special

Brett2theMax

Just wondering if any ones head shops have specials for your birthday. . . the one by me has a %30 special on your b-day. Its my buddies birthday today so it reminded me and i jsut got curious.

Peace
-Brett

i just realized i'm now a pro marijuana smoker!!! :) lol and i cant smoke!!!! some one burn one for me PLEASE.

Peace
-Brett

the head shop i go to has a 10% discount for medical marijuana patients, and 25% on your birthday

at mine you can get a free pack of cigarettes if you buy anything on your birthday.

good question i never ask about birthday discounts but they have a 10 % off card for the regular custmers i have like 3 cards. couse every time i go there i spend over a hunderd bucks but i always give the peices to newbies that dont have anything to smoke outta( a soft spot in my heart lol)

at this one place theres some percent off every friday at 4:20

Frankenberry that is even cooler than a b-day discount. . . i wonder if you buy a peace on 4/20 at 4:20 on a friday if you get a better one. . . hehe

brett2themax said:
Frankenberry that is even cooler than a b-day discount. . . i wonder if you buy a peace on 4/20 at 4:20 on a friday if you get a better one. . . hehe

that would be awsome i would be there whating on 4/20 to save some money:bong:

lol, you would have to wait for it to be on a friday too

those look cool

Back
Top Bottom