Botanicare Question Roots are holding Nutrients making them brown?

1stworks

Started to use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Karma/Sweet/Cal-mag/Aqua
and on this last batch of 5 gal mix the next day my roots LOOK kinda
Brown???

Iam running a hydro set-up w/ pond pump and strait pipe to hit the top of
container and spash down.

looks like this.

01792.JPG

So the plants look good??Leaves up green and so on.

Water started dark after i mixed nutrients and a day later the water looks
Almost clear and roots are brown IS THIS NORMAL???

019_3_.JPG

021_3_.JPG

They still look good???

023_2_.JPG

THANKS for any ADVICE...

:peace:

Re: Botanicare Question Roots are holding Nutrients making them brown????

70 views and no coments???
No one uses Botanicare hydro???

THANKS FOR ANY HELP...

:scratchinghead:

Hey your plants look great!! Don't worry about the roots. Your Karma & Cal-mag are just staining them.

Hey your plants look great!! Don't worry about the roots. Your Karma & Cal-mag are just staining them.

I hope this is right :( anytime you just suddenly change your nutes your plants need time to adjust. I would ween them back down to just plain RO water (if you have it) and then introduce the new nutes at half strength.

I hope this is right :( anytime you just suddenly change your nutes your plants need time to adjust. I would ween them back down to just plain RO water (if you have it) and then introduce the new nutes at half strength.

Thanks, this batch of nutes was 1/2 strenght...
I plan on letting them role for a day or two on the nutes???
Plants are green and looking good just wanted to see
if anyone has seen this before.

:thanks:

:Rasta:

I used both Karma and Cal-mag on my last grow and it did the same to my roots.If your rez starts to smell or your roots get slimy then you should start to worry. From the pics they look perfectly healthy.

I used both Karma and Cal-mag on my last grow and it did the same to my roots.If your rez starts to smell or your roots get slimy then you should start to worry. From the pics they look perfectly healthy.

THANKS!!!

What do you think of Botanicare?
What where results good??

Iam new to this product and hopping it works well...

I really Liked it. I used Trifex,Liquid Karma and Cal-mag. I'm gonna use there Pure Blend Pro on my current grow and also add sweet. My results were great. What Sweet are you using?

I really Liked it. I used Trifex,Liquid Karma and Cal-mag. I'm gonna use there Pure Blend Pro on my current grow and also add sweet. My results were great. What Sweet are you using?

Sweet Berry...

:smokin:

Well make sure to let me know how your grow turns out! Also let me know if you notice any added results from Sweet.

Ive been using Botaincare for this grow, and Im not impressed, it has been a constant battle, using the nute exactly per their instructions, Ive had some real issues with yellowing leaves, and adjusted the cal mag to fix it, Im now ion week two of flower, and using pro bloom, Karma, and cal mag, the fricken leaves are turning yellow...what a pain in the ass...,

Ive been using Botaincare for this grow, and Im not impressed, it has been a constant battle, using the nute exactly per their instructions, Ive had some real issues with yellowing leaves, and adjusted the cal mag to fix it, Im now ion week two of flower, and using pro bloom, Karma, and cal mag, the fricken leaves are turning yellow...what a pain in the ass...,

Try adding a little Grow w/ the Bloom nutes.And only use 1/2 of
what they call for???

My girls are going great...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Try adding a little Grow w/ the Bloom nutes.And only use 1/2 of
what they call for???

My girls are going great...

GOOD LUCK!!!

!st...are you saying that you did this, or are suggesting to try it? Your suggestion is what Botaincare calls for in transition, which is what I did the first week of flower...Im gonna folier feed with some cal-mag for a few days after the lights go out.

!st...are you saying that you did this, or are suggesting to try it? Your suggestion is what Botaincare calls for in transition, which is what I did the first week of flower...Im gonna folier feed with some cal-mag for a few days after the lights go out.

Iam using grow all through my grow.. that sounds funny.
Just a little to keep up the N.SAY 5 ml per gal.
Iam a true beginer grower though...

My plants love it.

Good Luck.

:smokin:

I've been using Botaincare as well, because it's an organic fert. it will cause your roots to brown, no big deal. I've also been using 1/4 veg and 3/4 bloom to help keep my leaves green. Is normal for leaves to yellow when in bloom, usually from the bottom up it's part of the life cycle. So just add a little veg nutes and it should help...Good growing to ya .

I've been using Botaincare as well, because it's an organic fert. it will cause your roots to brown, no big deal. I've also been using 1/4 veg and 3/4 bloom to help keep my leaves green. Is normal for leaves to yellow when in bloom, usually from the bottom up it's part of the life cycle. So just add a little veg nutes and it should help...Good growing to ya .

Hows your results???
big buds????
Any info would be great...

THANKS

Hard to say the only plant I have in flowering now is a little spindly.It was the only female I had out of 6 and it was grown over by the males, so when I axed the males it had a hard time recovering. The roots were all intertwined and I had to chop em a bit ,shes flowering nicely nothing realy big yet but it's lookin good !I'll try tp post up a pic as soon as I can...

Back
Top Bottom