Branches breaking off

natester37

My outdoor plants ( Grape Ape ) in Cali are breaking of from weight . Is there anything I can do to save . What would cause the weekness?:helpsmilie:

Outdoor no fan ( wind acts as fan ) Just starting to go into bud stage . Planted in ground with pre-mixed soil, used Miracle Grow once a week

do you have any stakes or something u can use to tie the stem too? or two planks of wood on both sides of your pot and use somthing to help prop the weight up?

idk, jus a suggestion
good luck

Thank you DroJo ! I am going to tie the branches with strips of cloth, but I was wondering if they were lacking some sort of nutrients or something ?

well you should be giving them nutes more than once a week if they are flowering :popcorn:

and remember it should always be nutes then water only then nutes then water only from start to finish.

which MG nutes are you using bro? whats the nute ratio on em?

well ditch the Miracle grow and get some real nutes specific to flowering and then tie this baby down and train it...this way the main cola will get fatter along with more bud sites at equal height..

Actually MG nutes aren't that bad, its the soil that is horrible, MG nutes are decent for those on a budget, I kno someone who did a ebb & flow grow w/MG as main nutes and he had a pretty good grow...

if MG is all u can afford, make sure you have the standard feeding schedule I mentioned above.. you are going to want a 1-3-2 ratio for your flowering plant...

so it it says 5-15-10 or something close to that ratio wise then it should give you some decent buds. one of the probs w/mg nutes is that u won't get some of the other nutes and trace minerals ull need for maximum yield and for the fuzzy glistening look. As soon as u can u should pick up some better nutes as the dude above me said...

good luck bro

OK . I fixed the falling branch problem. I have a decent budget any suggestions on brand of nutriants. And you both say nutriants then water. Does that mean ,nutriants one day then water the next, or both the same day in that sequience ? More meaning every other day ?

:smokin:
:peace::scratchinghead: Thanks for your support ,
NateBall

I personally use Fox Farms nutes...and use their directions...you should try to get some Jamaican bat guano for the flowering stage and amend it to the soil...

Back
Top Bottom