Brown stains in leaves

I noticed that ... but I thought it was normal ... do you think I need to add more phosphorus?
I would hit it off with a little phosphorus on your next feeding rotation. I grow autos exclusively because I have limited space. I usually only feed half the recommended dose but I'm using "ocean forest" soil. The stuff is definitely high grade and a little on the hot side but the autos love it. I'm starting a new soul program next round but I definitely recommend it for autos. I've attached a couple pics of my current grow, I hope you don't mind. The one thing I do is top at day 10, and a little LST to open up the canopy to the lower bud sites. These shots are from day #33...
Some gorillaglue
KIMG0120.JPG

KIMG0118.JPG

And a little glueberry
KIMG0115.JPG

And every tent has a runt we refuse to give up on. This is another glueberry that has germination issues but it shows a great example of LST

KIMG0113.JPG

Keep me updated on how yours are coming along. Your doing great so far!

Hello friends,

Today i have taken some photos of the red stem (photos below). I think that they have this problem not because of the phosphorus deficiency but because of sun "burns". My plants are outdoors and the sun hits them hard in the middle of the day.

Yesterday I put them inside because it was going to rain, and a few hours later the red color started to disappear.

What do you all think?

Tomorrow i will take more photos.

1621877839106.jpg

1621877839108.jpg

1621877839111.jpg

I would hit it off with a little phosphorus on your next feeding rotation. I grow autos exclusively because I have limited space. I usually only feed half the recommended dose but I'm using "ocean forest" soil. The stuff is definitely high grade and a little on the hot side but the autos love it. I'm starting a new soul program next round but I definitely recommend it for autos. I've attached a couple pics of my current grow, I hope you don't mind. The one thing I do is top at day 10, and a little LST to open up the canopy to the lower bud sites. These shots are from day #33...
Some gorillaglue
KIMG0120.JPG

KIMG0118.JPG

And a little glueberry
KIMG0115.JPG

And every tent has a runt we refuse to give up on. This is another glueberry that has germination issues but it shows a great example of LST

KIMG0113.JPG

Keep me updated on how yours are coming along. Your doing great so far!

Your plants look very good to me. I think all of your plants seem to be developing faster than mine.

Even with the problem of germination, I think that it is doing well, I also had a small problem of germination in one of mine, but now it has started to recover. However, there is always a delay in relation to the others.

Hello friends,

In the last week we have only sunny days ! My girls started to drinking almost 400 ml of watter per day. I added 1/5 Easy bloom booster + 3ml CALMAG for 6L of watter. We continued the LST and a little of defoliation. The buds have increase their size :D

Some photos for you to see!

I think they are in week 8.

1622114854875.jpg

1622114854878.jpg

1622114854881.jpg

1622114854883.jpg

1622114854886.jpg

1622114854888.jpg

1622114854894.jpg

1622114854896.jpg

Back
Top Bottom