Browning spots on tips. 3 weeks into 12/12

chib

No idea what's going on here...

iu12.jpg

zyg7.jpg

w4oc.jpg

ctu3.jpg

xkj6.jpg

been having this issue for a couple weeks now, I can't seem to find out how to fix it.
Using miracle grow moisture control with 20% riverbed sand (bad idea) so the water holds really damn well...
usually goes a week or more without a watering and still could probably be left longer.

I'm starting to think that I'm overwatering it but I could be completely wrong...

Any help is appreciated.

The best part of this website?

239 views, not a single response.

Thanks for nothing.

There is no need to be like that dude the simple fact is its a hard one to answer you havnt given any information on ph nutes or anything I also think you've answered your own question it's super overwatered and I've never heard of anybody useing riverbed sand did you dig this youself where did it come from what is the salt content of it

You had it a bit hot when you cut it back.
The nature off the soil is causing a oxygen problem. as the plant dries out the soil chem profile increases the toxicity and you get tip burn.

The ph is probably off a bit with the mud/sand in there.

Its burning a bit. either that or you cut her back and then left the undergrowth to take it from the 1000 w HPS that the whole plant used to thrive under and she got a bit burned.

Back
Top Bottom