Brrrr, should I bring my outdoor potted plants indoors, week 7

leafygreen47

Hey there,

We have a few (what look like Sativa) plants in 3 gallon pots outdoors. They are in week 7 of budding stage. They were progressing nicely up until about 1.5 weeks ago. They seemed to have stalled now. Outdoor high temp between 12-15 C. And low has been getting down to 5 C. We’ve sheltered them and added a space heater overnight lately. They are up high (pun intended) and not on the ground. No frost yet. Also not much sun this month. Should we bring them indoors (nighttime and/or day)? Or will it shock them? They still look great but just stalled. White hairs are not really changing yet and still clear trichomes. See a bit of purple and assume it’s from the cold temps. We just wanna get these guys to the finish line. Please advise.

I have read that some Sativas take up to 12 weeks or longer to flower, if it is going to keep getting colder you should probably make some sort of a move, do you have a tent or lights that would work?

I have read that some Sativas take up to 12 weeks or longer to flower, if it is going to keep getting colder you should probably make some sort of a move, do you have a tent or lights that would work?

Is that preferable to bringing them indoors. We could continue to shelter them and keep them warm but we could also bring them in and put them near a window.... not sure how much low temps will affect their progress. We are flexible. Also worried about lack of actual sunlight for the rest of the grow. Forecast shows cloudy for the next 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom