Incorrect light schedule, can it hurt?

Yeah 65 degree farenhiet is recommended. Get some tomatoe water walls. But 0c is pretty cold. Do your buddies have green houses? Run heat tape and use water walls or build a greenhouse would help. Probably just build a little loop house and be sone with it
no they just grow it in their back yard, i don't know much, but they have some pretty huge girls

they may be rolling photos ....
piles of things will set an auto off on flower early. photos take way more variances in stride, at least in veg.

U can temper them outside in sun during the day and inside at night until the fear
of frost is gone. Everybody gets cloudy days but the best light I’ve found to get the
best yield is 24/7 for autos imho. Chow for now

U can temper them outside in sun during the day and inside at night until the fear
of frost is gone. Everybody gets cloudy days but the best light I’ve found to get the
best yield is 24/7 for autos imho. Chow for now
best answer so far. thanks man

ok then what should i do, leave them outside at night? won't they die?
Probably not. Right now you are looking at the same problem you will have in the fall. In October you will be looking at plants that have flowered but need another couple of weeks to finish. Those last two weeks or so really add a lot of bulk to the buds.

The same tricks outdoor growers use when frost might be a problem in the fall can be used in the early spring. Do a search of this msg board using the keyword: frost and see what turns up.

Have a good and fun day.
///

Back
Top Bottom